5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish and informative
I bought this my boyfriend who is a proper cyclist and he loved it! Its a proper hard back book with beautiful photography and worth every penny. Nice!
Published 9 months ago by J. Niemeyer

3.0 out of 5 stars I'd like a better companion than this!
Published 7 months ago by Ian Franklin

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish and informative, 19 Jun. 2014
J. Niemeyer "Jones" (London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Road Cyclist's Companion (Hardcover)

5.0 out of 5 stars ... my dad who is a serious cyclist and he loved it, very attractive book, 18 July 2014
This review is from: The Road Cyclist's Companion (Hardcover)
I bought this for my dad who is a serious cyclist and he loved it, very attractive book, even I was thinking about foraying into cycling after looking at it! Beautiful photography and a great insight into the road cycling world. A must have for any cyclist thinking about stepping up their game!

3.0 out of 5 stars I'd like a better companion than this!, 30 Aug. 2014
Ian Franklin "Justme" (Chiang Mai, Thailand) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Road Cyclist's Companion (Hardcover)
Mmmmmm. Eeeerhh. What do you say? If you read my review of Bike Fit you'll see that I love it because it is expertly written by someone who really knows his onions. I can't say that about this book though. Nothing new in here. Almost a waste of paper. Never mind. I just added it to my collection of more tan 500 cycling books. Just think, I could have been riding my bike rather than reading this stuff. Sorry Peter!

The Road Cyclist's Companion
The Road Cyclist's Companion by Peter Drinkell (Hardcover - 19 Jun. 2014)