5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome
So sweet. My wife is a fan of Abbey Hendrickson's blog, and I bought her this book for her birthday. She loved it. The crafts are gorgeous, and my 5 year old was pretty excited too - I think she's getting a door banner for christmas. Nice packaging - great gift book.
Published 23 months ago by Stormdog

1.0 out of 5 stars I might be awesome, but the book certainly is not.
Published 19 months ago by clcornell

1.0 out of 5 stars I might be awesome, but the book certainly is not., 31 Jan 2013
This review is from: You Are Awesome: 21 Crafts to Make You Happy (Hardcover)
I bought this book unseen, after seeing a photograph advertising the book in a Sunday paper. The photograph was of some cute birds sitting on a twig. The instructions turned out to be to buy some fake birds from a craft shop, paint them and stick to a painted twig. There are also projects to paint and slice a stick to make letters to fix to the fridge, or to paint a cardboard box and fix it over a door knob to make a mail box. My children made better objects at play group. I cannot believe this book was even commissioned.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 17 Oct 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars To the charity shop, 30 Jan 2013
J. Glynn (bristol uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: You Are Awesome: 21 Crafts to Make You Happy (Hardcover)
This was a waste of time for me. I bought it on a Sunday Telegraph recommendation- I will avoid their recommendations in future. Pretty pictures, pretty book all round, but too basic. A sort of titivation of found objects...

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, 17 Jan 2013
This review is from: You Are Awesome: 21 Crafts to Make You Happy (Hardcover)
Wasn't as great as expected. Haven't made anything from the book as yet. Nice pictures and ideas, but don't think I'll be using it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Indeed, 6 Mar 2013
This review is from: You Are Awesome: 21 Crafts to Make You Happy (Hardcover)
I got the book earlier this year and have to admit--fell in love with the publication. The kids adore it and I'm a happy man. The objects are lovely and instructions accesible for a non-craft person such as myself. Colourful Valentine Medals went down very well last month and still feature on our mantelpiece. Well done Abbey Hendrickson and Cicada Books for putting this gorgeous book out in the world. Strongly recommended.

You Are Awesome: 21 Crafts to Make You Happy
You Are Awesome: 21 Crafts to Make You Happy by Abbey Hendrickson (Hardcover - 1 Oct 2012)