on 17 July 2014
I have now bought several of these lovely little books after a friend bought me the ‘ Princesses, Fairies and Ballerinas’ one for my birthday. Absolutely gorgeous, and loads of great ideas for cakes for teenagers and women who love their fashion, shoes and gadgets.

I’m a hobby cake decorator, and I love the step-by-step photos here that make it easy to follow. Some of the projects are really impressive looking – like the mini handbags and shoes - but nowhere near as hard I thought. Looking forward to more in the series. Good value for what’s inside too!
on 17 July 2014
Fashionably fabulous!

This is the third book in this lovely series and my favourite to date. Lots of great project ideas and i can see me using this again and again. Brilliant value for the amount of projects in there, and this would suit most skill levels as the steps are easy to follow. recommended.
on 5 July 2014
Very disappointed in this book, paper is very poor quality some of the pages look like photo copies. It would help if you could view the book contents before purchasing them, although you are able to see about 4 pages you are unable to see any of the model work.

I have purchased all 5 of this series at the same time and wish I had purchased just one first to check the quality as I would not have made a further purchase, would return them if it was free postage, feel paying out more money would be a waste.

These books are OK for anyone just starting to learn sugarcraft.
on 19 June 2014
I have a range of books from these ladies and I LOVE them. So easy to follow, step by step guides, templates included at the back of the book. I am cake decorator myself and I use these books for ideas, inspiration, guidance and sometimes a late order and a quick cake. Perfect for beginners and more advanced cake decorators alike.
on 2 February 2016
I have to agree with a couple of the comments on here about the quality of the books. They are poorly printed and have many faded pages of which they are hard to follow , but they do have great ideas and designs in them ! I would not pay anymore than there selling price ,they wouldn't be worth it !!!!!
on 19 November 2015
this book is very informative and easy to follow pointers,i will be trying some of the tricks of the trade soon
on 12 December 2014
I make a lot of cupcakes and use cutters but I wanted to expand my knowledge.
on 9 September 2014
Love the books in this series. Can't wait for more. Easy to follow.
on 14 November 2014
Excellent, thoroughly recommended. Postage and packaging good.
on 8 June 2015
Disappointed with this book. Low quality and poor pictures.