Format: Paperback|Change

on 14 January 2014
Excellent book. Simple instructions which are easy to follow for a beginner and some nice ideas for making knitted items which my daughter loves. A really good buy
on 30 December 2013
She would not have understood this on her own, I struggled and have knitted in the past, some of the instructions not as clear as I would have liked.
on 21 February 2015
Bought this for my 6 year old grandson who has been begging me to teach him to knit. He is left-handed and we were finding it difficult, but this book encouraged him to try using his right hand and he is gradually getting there. He wants, of course, to run before he can walk and make a dog coat for my pup, but I have suggested a scarf for his teddy might be the best first project!
on 3 December 2012
I have just received this book which I have bought for my daughter for Christmas. It is just what I was looking for - colourful, simple and clear instructions which I can work through with her and lots of really nice projects in the second part of the book, which I think will get her interested in the whole idea of knitting. I'm only a basic knitter myself, so hoping that I will learn something from it too. Looks like a great book and am looking forward to post-Christmas knitting. Off to buy some wool!
on 15 December 2014
for my god daughter - arrived all crinkled but I had no time to return it and figured she'd mess it up anyway! the projects look simple for a beginner and it gives stage by stage instructions for some cute finished products - so Ill see how she gets on...
on 29 February 2016
Superb book for children and/or beginners! Extremely pleased with this book, can't wait to get stuck in with my daughter. Excellent service and prompt delivery. Feel confident to purchase this, can highly recommend!
on 5 March 2015
Very straight forward and easy to follow. Colourful pictures keep young and old interested and makes for a fun activity for children and adults alike! With simple to follow instructions and great ideas!
on 26 January 2016
I struggled a bit to follow some of the instructions but it was enough to bring back what I was taught years ago. My 6 & 8 yr olds are excited by the variety of suggested knits.
on 27 December 2014
Bought for an 8 year old. She loved it, and started straight away. Great illustrations and instructions easy to read and understand. A nice selection of patterns to try too.
on 31 August 2014
My seven year old granddaughter was delighted with the clear instructions in this book and was soon knitting enthusiastically. I am glad I bought it.