5.0 out of 5 stars Mary
Could not put the book down once I had started to read it.
An inspiring and moving story.

I would recommend this to everyone!
Published on 9 Nov. 2012 by Andrew Andrews

3.0 out of 5 stars Life is a game
Expected some insight during the 78 minutes, nothing. The author used a great deal of imagination to get this book together with the bit of material at hand. 3 stars, to be fair is, ok.Fabrice's accident was a shock for million of viewers. With fabrice, it shows that one can go as high as possible and, in a second, falls down like stone! We don't chose how life turns to...
Published 2 months ago by Florbert M

5.0 out of 5 stars Mary, 9 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Fabrice Muamba: I'm Still Standing (Paperback)
Could not put the book down once I had started to read it.
An inspiring and moving story.

I would recommend this to everyone!

5.0 out of 5 stars If you only read one book in your life - make it this one, Fabrice Muamba, a living example of the power of prayer!, 10 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Fabrice Muamba: I'm Still Standing (Paperback)
Everyone watched the events of what happened to Fabrice live on TV that day in March 2012. Religious or not, the world cried and prayed. This book has two stories intertwined - the young Fabrice escaping the conflict in the Congo at the age of 11 leaving his mother behind - the unfolding events leading up to his collapse. Football, education, faith, family, love, relationships - everything you want human beings to be towards each other - loving, caring and above all respectful! you will find in this book. Every person in it you want to hug for one reason or another, which ever football team you support - the world was on the side of Fabrice Muamba that day. Read this book - be inspired to learn CPR - love and respect each other and have faith!

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspired, humbled, blessed, 8 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Fabrice Muamba: I'm Still Standing (Paperback)
From i recieved the book a day after its release i felt as though i was a day behind and needed to catch up with the rest of the world. Im not much of a big reader but have been following Mr Muambas story since the game at white heart lane i had to buy it and read it, which i had managed to do in a day. I knew this would be a book that would not only motivate me but set me up for the rest of my life and i was not disappointed.
It makes u see behind all the limelight of press into what Mr Muamba was actually going through. Forgive me if i am wrong but like everyone i put him in the category of a celebrity after his experience with life and death and i quickly learnt he was the opposite. Reading the book sligtly mirrored my partners life which brought a lot of things home and hope that God is in control.
Like the rest of the nation i have fallen in love with his story and i am inspired by not only him but his wife Shauna. I aspire to be a strong intelligent fearless woman as she is.
I would 150% recommend this book to anyone! Kids would learn a lot too minor the little swear words lol x. X

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspiring, 9 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Fabrice Muamba: I'm Still Standing (Paperback)
Great book, really interesting to hear the story from Fabrices side of things, would recommend for anyone, not just football fans.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 21 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Fabrice Muamba: I'm Still Standing (Paperback)
It's rare that I would ever read a book by my own free-will. However, this story really caught my attention last year, so I thought it was worth a read.
I'm only 3-4 chapters deep, but already love it. Well written, and a great story. Truly inspiring.
Take it from someone who doesn't read, that this is worth every penny!

5.0 out of 5 stars Miracle man story, 28 Dec. 2012
Mr. Stephen Harrison (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fabrice Muamba: I'm Still Standing (Paperback)
Although this was purchased as a Christmas present for my wife, and has not therefore been read as yet, it appears to be excellent quality with lots of photographs to keep up interest.

Due to Muamba's profession it is obviously football orientated, but looks like being an excellent read even if you have no interest in the game. For a person whose heart has stopped for over an hour and then to make a full recovery, is truly amazing.

Yes, I am a fan and shall miss his skill with a football, but much more, I shall miss his beaming smile. A genuinely 'nice' person who decided it was not time to meet his maker yet. A moving story for all, not just football fans.

5.0 out of 5 stars From my son:-, 14 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Fabrice Muamba: I'm Still Standing (Paperback)
Got this for my birthday and couldn't stop reading it. He writes like his life is flashing before him. He writes about when he was a young boy in Congo to when he had to flee to England with his father. He writes how he was rejected by arsenal but kept trying till he signed a youth contract. He writes about his decision to leave arsenal for Birmingham and leave Birmingham for Bolton. He writes about his collapse and heart attack and his absolutely amazing recovery from his heart attack. Altogether I would recommend this to adults and teenagers, even the ones who don't like to read.

Josh

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply the best, 27 Feb. 2013
Having read the book i can honestly say for a truely insperational read Fabrice has hit the nail on the head.
God bless him and his family and thankyou from one heart attack survivor to another.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabrice Muambas I'm still standing, 17 Feb. 2013
Very interesting story of behind the scenes life of a footballer and his struggles through growing up then his cardiac attest

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 24 Jan. 2013
What can I say a excellent book so glad I read it to read from where he started to where he is now is brilliant recommend to anybody brought a tear to my eyes. Didn't want the book to end!!!! Fabrice your a legend

Fabrice Muamba: I'm Still Standing
Fabrice Muamba: I'm Still Standing by Fabrice Muamba (Paperback - 4 Nov. 2012)