5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful book
Published 24 months ago by Andy

2.0 out of 5 stars Great book BUT nothing about Ciliated and Cubodinal Cells?
This book does help a lot but theres nothing about Ciliated cells, cubodinal cells, smooth muscle etc. All of this came on BY1 paper!! That was the 1st question aswell. Remember to buy more than 1 book for bio.
Published 3 months ago by Jordan

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful book, 21 Sep 2012
This review is from: WJEC AS Biology Student Book (Paperback)
My teacher recommended getting the WJEC AS study guide which I did before this textbook came out. I bought this too and think it is even better because it is in colour and has more diagrams and also has study points and examiner's tips which I like. There are sample exam questions at the end of each section. I do feel more confident with my Biology after starting reading this book. It is well worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 24 Mar 2013
P. Coupland (Wales) - See all my reviews
This review is from: WJEC AS Biology Student Book (Paperback)
This book is perfect for anybody learning or teaching WJEC biology. Great diagrams, and just enough information to help develop knowledge and understanding

5.0 out of 5 stars very useful., 31 Aug 2013
This review is from: WJEC AS Biology Student Book (Paperback)
I based nearly ALL my biology revision around this book as it gives you everything you need. The examiner tips/hints and the exams style questions were really helpful also! I great book and I could not have revised without it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great revision book, 25 May 2013
This review is from: WJEC AS Biology Student Book (Paperback)
This book is well written and presents all the facts the student needs. I like the questions at the end of each section.

My daughter finds it a good source to back up her course notes during revision for exams.

5.0 out of 5 stars A level exams, 12 May 2013
This review is from: WJEC AS Biology Student Book (Paperback)
excellent book for this subject covers topics studied, contains brilliant diagrams and pictures.would recommend to A level students.thank you very much.

5.0 out of 5 stars As or 1st year Biology A level support text book, 11 Dec 2012
Ms. Lucy Mumford (South Wales) - See all my reviews
This review is from: WJEC AS Biology Student Book (Paperback)
A very good quality text book to support the learning programme of the WJEC AS level biology and first year A level biology. School pupils need all the help and support they can get in the run up to exams and this will do the job very well. It provides valuable assistance when doing homework and helps to clarify any work done in the classroom. The only thing I would change is the title to include the first year biology A level as well as the AS, as that would prove useful to parents searching for the correct textbook and the WJEC/Gareth Rowlands would sell more!

2.0 out of 5 stars Great book BUT nothing about Ciliated and Cubodinal Cells?, 21 May 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 9 April 2014
This review is from: WJEC AS Biology Student Book (Paperback)
Really good book. I find that pictures and colour help me with my revision as well as practice questions. Little pricey but is worth it

5.0 out of 5 stars A Level studies, 30 Jan 2014
This review is from: WJEC AS Biology Student Book (Paperback)
Purchased as advised by school for A level studies and highly recommended. Ensure you choose correct syllabus for exam body as this is WJEC.

5.0 out of 5 stars I'd fail if it weren't for this book, 26 Jan 2014
This review is from: WJEC AS Biology Student Book (Paperback)
I needed this for my AS biology course so badly! And it's soooo helpful, for someone who absolutely hates biology I must say it's got all of the content in it and so it's extremely helpful!

WJEC AS Biology Student Book
WJEC AS Biology Student Book by Gareth Rowlands (Paperback - 25 May 2012)
21.99