5.0 out of 5 stars Love it! Bargain!
I have been a fan of Mollie Makes since day one. When I saw that this book was coming out, I knew I had to buy it! it is filled with loads of ideas for Christmas decorations and presents which although seem quite simple - are gorgeous! And with so many people to make things for for Christmas who needs complicated?

Furthermore, this book is a bargain! Some...
Published 21 months ago by aejclarke

3.0 out of 5 stars Bit disappointed.
I love Mollie Makes but expected more somehow. Not bad value though as magazines cost a fiver and this was similar priced. AM going to try quite a few projects though..
Published 11 months ago by Casboo

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it! Bargain!, 10 Oct 2012
This review is from: Mollie Makes Christmas: Living and Loving a Handmade Christmas (Hardcover)

Furthermore, this book is a bargain! Some magazines are this expensive at the moment, and even though it is smaller than expected, is a true bargain not to be missed!

5.0 out of 5 stars Little Gem..., 16 Oct 2012
S. Nicklin (Birmingham, UK) - See all my reviews
I have every issue of Mollie Makes and absolutely love the magazine, so I was especially excited when I knew this book was coming out! I think my only criticism would be that I'd like MORE! It gives you lots of ideas from different areas of craft........a really lovely, well thought out book! Can we have a bigger one please? :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for a craft starter, 29 Oct 2012
I've only just started to craft, and wanted to make a few projects for Christmas, and hence I came across this book whilst browsing. It's great! It's got a good amount of projects, some aimed at the beginner like myself to the more advanced (those which are beyound me this year, but for me to aim for next year!).

4.0 out of 5 stars Full of stuff to try, 2 Dec 2012
Really like this book, it's full of lovely things to try. All the instructions are clear and helpful. It's been used alot.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little book!, 15 Oct 2012
I love the Mollie Makes magazine, so had to order this book when I heard about it. It arrived this morning and it is lovely! I just need to decide which projects to make first now... Would definitely recommend for lots of fab ideas for Christmas gifts and decorations.

4.0 out of 5 stars A great little book, 8 Oct 2012
I've been a fan of Mollie Makes for some time and was delighted to see they had come out with a book of Christmas crafts. The projects are all very sweet and simple to make, it will no doubt keep me busy in the run up to the holidays. (There are also some rather charming gift ideas too!)

4.0 out of 5 stars Full of fun creative projects, 23 Nov 2012
I bought this for a friend and she loved it. Really clear, helpful guidance to take you through each step.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little book, 19 Nov 2012
Great wee book, full of great projects, my daughters will love them. Perfect for Christmas or birthday presents as small and easy to wrap

5.0 out of 5 stars A fab little book :), 11 Oct 2012
MOLLYMOO (Manchester UK) - See all my reviews
I would like to recommend this book as it has lots of fun easy to follow projects. I have been waiting for it for quite a while and i am not disappointed at all, i love all the Mollie Makes magazines too. I am a newbie to the crafting world and it is a great starting point full of cute projects. Not that expensive a book either. Would make a great Christmas gift for someone just starting with handmade things :)

3.0 out of 5 stars Bit disappointed., 11 Aug 2013