5.0 out of 5 stars Hitler's Angel - the action packed, yet historical, adventure
Hitler's Angel is about a girl called Leni and a boy called Otto. They had fled the Nazis, to England, but then they are recruited. Recruited for a secret operation -- they have to kidnap a girl and take her to England. She could destroy Hitler's regime.

It's an amazing story, woven with intrigue, telling the whole terrifying adventure.
It all comes down...
Published on 1 May 2012 by Topazia

2.0 out of 5 stars borin
To long I liked it though because it was all dramatic and stiff so I found it pretty interesting. It is a great book
Published 26 days ago by Adiddle

5.0 out of 5 stars Hitler's Angel, 27 Jun 2012
This review is from: Hitler's Angel (Paperback)
You must buy this book. My daughter coduln't put it down nor could my friend's son who read it in one sitting.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 21 Jun 2014
This review is from: Hitler's Angel (Paperback)
A fantastic product, exactly what you wish for. Its defiantly worth all the money you buy it for, you couldn't find it cheaper anywhere else!

5.0 out of 5 stars my 10 year old son could not put it down, 3 Mar 2014
This review is from: Hitler's Angel (Paperback)
Our 10 year old is a lazy reader, however this book surprised us all. He could not put it down. We had to check that he was not reading it at night. I can only sing praises to this book. I read one chapter and I am now hooked myself. Excellent book !

4.0 out of 5 stars Really great book for adults & children!, 22 Nov 2013
This review is from: Hitler's Angel (Paperback)
Really great book for adults & children! I read it first, my 10 year old next & then my 15 year old & we all enjoyed it. Very well written.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great page turner, 19 July 2013
This review is from: Hitler's Angel (Paperback)
I went to hear William Osborne at KEGS, Bury St Edmunds and I bought a signed copy of this book.I love reading and have read lots of other books but this us the best I have read so far. I am12 years old and recommend this book. I can not wait till the next book which comes out in September. If you are looking for a great holiday read then this is the book for you. By Tom Greeves

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW, 22 April 2013
This review is from: Hitler's Angel (Paperback)
Book arrived very quickly, within about 3 days I think. Read the book in one shot, took me an hour and a half. It is AMAZING. It is unputdownable, and whether you like history or not you will love the book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hitlers Angel, 18 April 2013
Shaya (Wales) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Saw this and thought it would be well up my daughters street. As part of her GCSE history she is learning about Hitler and the Germans and his rise to power.

The two main characters are Leni and Otto who had fled Nazi Germany to Britain but were recruited to go back to Germany and kidnap a girl and bring her back with them after very little training for their undercover mission.

I did enjoy reading this book it was really easy to get involved with the plot and found it swept me along nicely with it. A good adventure story which I imagine my daughter would enjoy very much and she is nearer the targeted age than me lol.
Not exactly historically accurate but a great read never the less.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic read, 17 April 2013
Nicolette Laurence "Lunarwillow" (Guernsey, Channel Islands) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
The book arrived very quickly - within about 2 days of ordering - and it's an amazing read. I read it in an hour and a half, it's so absorbing and very good. The condition of the book is great, and I would heartily recommend the book to anyone over 13 - there is some violence.

4.0 out of 5 stars A very exciting thriller, 17 April 2013
Mellow Yellow (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This book has a brilliant story line about 2 children recruited to undertake a special mission to bring a young girl back to England who is able to bring down Hitlers Nazi party and their regime - but who exactly is this girl? What does she know?

Its this storyline which catapults the reader into a web of intrigue and mystery. Once you get started its very hard to put this book down.

A great little read for teens and adults alike.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hitler's Angel, 13 Jan 2013
This review is from: Hitler's Angel (Paperback)
Well worth reading if your child likes history as much as my little girl I think all children should know what happened in WW2

Hitler's Angel
Hitler's Angel by William Osborne (Paperback - 3 May 2012)