5.0 out of 5 stars A Fantastic Map, 18 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Rocque's Map of Georgian London, 1746: Detailed Street Map (Old House Projects) (Poster)
This map is amazing. As I opened it all I could say was "Wow'! So many wow factors. The actual making of the map in the 18th century, the reprinting is so good, the map was packaged in a beautiful box, such a good scale so it can be easily read. Really good quality and at such a reasonable price. I have shown many people this map already and so many are inspired by it. If you have any interest in London history I am sure you will love it too.

5.0 out of 5 stars these are wonderful detailed maps and I aim to try and get ..., 18 Aug. 2014
Linda (London, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I bought this as a birthday present for my nephew along with a few other London maps from different periods - all I can say is he was lucky to get them, these are wonderful detailed maps and I aim to try and get a set for myself soon.

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful to see the London I love as it was ..., 24 Oct. 2014
Beautiful to see the London I love as it was - again - no index to check and find specific streets - it's a shame as it makes it harder work - but the origins of the city become clearer.

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful to the Georgian History buff, 7 Dec. 2014
The maps are dark, and you will need a magnifying glass, but if you are interested in Georgian London, they are useful.

Rocque's Map of Georgian London, 1746: Detailed Street Map (Old House Projects)
Used & New from: £14.95