5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, peaceful and healing meditation CD, 21 Jun. 2012
This review is from: 741Hz Solfeggio Sonic Meditation: Express Yourself Freely and Communicate Effectively (Purify Your Soul) (Audio CD)
This is the fifth CD in Glenn Harrold's Solfeggio series. I have the other four, which are just brilliant and very effective. I feel I have gained more peace of mind and have received a healing benefit in using them all.

This CD is on the 741 Hz Solfeggio frequency. There are two tracks, both are the same meditation, but one is for the awake version, which is 34 minutes long and the other is the sleep version, which is 38 minutes long.

Glenn starts by explaining the frequency and how it works. He then takes you on a beautiful meditation/visualisation to a green forest in the morning (the previous, fourth CD leads you into a green forest as well, but in an evening) you are lead past mountains and streams into a blue thermal pool, which I found I was able to visualise beautifully and was very relaxing. Glen's voice sounds very soothing and kind, which helps you relax and feel safe. I found this meditation particularly healing especially with the healing suggestions Glenn repeats in the recording. He then, as with the other CD's, gives you affirmations to repeat after him i.e. I feel so creative and inspired, I communicate easily and effectively, I believe in myself, along with other affirmations.

This frequency works on Expression/Communication, it is on the colour blue vibration and helps with creativity, focus, neck and shoulders, thyroid, colds, creative blocks, weight problems and weak willpower, as well as other difficulties, which Glenn explains on the CD and is set out in the CD leaflet that comes with the packaging.

The music by Ali Calderwood is wonderful and helps you go into the meditation wonderfully. It sounds just like heavenly music would. I am going to buy some of Ali's music compositions because his music is so uplifting.

I highly recommend this CD, as much as I do the others, Glenn's voice is easy to listen to, he has good pacing and a wonderful relaxing voice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Somehow this meditation works and is inspirational, 8 Jan. 2014
Caprice (West Country, UK) - See all my reviews
I often play this, intermittently, with the other Sonic Meditation cds and this particularly cd is important to me, as I have thyroid problems. I have the whole set of the Meditation series and depending on how I feel at bedtime, I will play the cd that is relevant to my mood. Always sleep very well and wake up feeling refreshed. The music is very calming and haunting (Ali does a great job) as well as giving the feeling that it is putting right all the little problems that crop up in one's body,from time to time. Of course, Glenn's voice is so relaxing and he has the ability of inspiring one with confidence that all is well with yourself and the World. Well worth bying any one of these Meditations or even the whole set.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice., 11 April 2013
The music is very soothing and effective. Quite potent material and should be used with caution because it does have a profound effect on the subconscious.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent I would highly recommend this product, 23 Oct. 2014
Excellent I would highly recommend this product. I have most of Glen Harrods’s CD's and they are excellent to help you sleep or overcome anxiety

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 Nov. 2014