5.0 out of 5 stars Energy EFT and SUE Scale Bookmark
Published on 24 Aug. 2012 by Gonini

2.0 out of 5 stars disappointing
The book has a good premise which is that in traditional EFT we don't use the full potential of EFT...using the SUE scale is a fantastic development.

The rest of the content however was severely disappointing. I wish I'd purchased one of Dawson Church's books instead!

Let me clarify by saying that I have been using EFT for awhile so I wasn't looking...
Published 3 months ago by prettyprettym

5.0 out of 5 stars Energy EFT and SUE Scale Bookmark, 24 Aug. 2012
There so much to say about this book. Here is sort summary that I hope you will find useful. I find the layout of the book very pleasing and easy to follow. It has a nice print and this varies throughout the book, making it easy to remember information in general as well as locating it within the book at a later date. All the information is broken down in lots of easy to follow sections and the use of bullet points makes key points easy to remember. I particularly like the little bold ![attention] summaries, making you take notice about what you have just read. These little summaries are also brilliant for quick reference and very easy to spot, if you want to quickly check something. The other very helpful sections in the book to me are the example 'set ups' known in the book as Freedom Spells, as well as the list of Positive Energy Forms able to tap on. Sometimes you just need a little prompt to think of particular ones and these lists are perfect for a quick reference. The SUE Scale bookmark is brilliant, as it is concise and laminated, so very durable. It is very visual and has all the information on there for quick reference. You can carry it with you in bag, briefcase, your car or use it as a bookmark in any book, so you always have this to hand. I would recommend this book to anyone who may be interested in learning more about EFT or who just wants this for their own personal use.

5.0 out of 5 stars EFT Energy is a gift that keeps EVOLVING!, 30 April 2012
Aisling Killoran (Ireland) - See all my reviews
What a great inspirational read from an inspirational gifted lady - Thank you Silvia

The Energy EFT book is packed with great case stories, and exercises. There are some great pearls of wisdom, graphs, teachings and learning's. I love the guiding stars, stress talk, the different EFT protocols and the ease of navigation

I thoroughly enjoyed the journey of evolving through this book using the elegant Heart and Soul technique, and Sue Scale - which by the way is flawless.

The biggest learning is in how easy this protocol evolves from -10 up past zero and up to +10. The subjective units of experience and how easy and quickly it is to flow from negative emotions to no emotion to positive emotions and beyond.

I have a solid background in using Classical EFT. since 1999 and have been using the heart and Soul technique on myself and clients since November 2011 with fantastic success. The simplicity of this energy treatment is genius!

This is a must have book for all those holistic healers in the healing field or just beginning there own journey to better health and well being !

EFT Energy is a gift that keeps EVOLVING!

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must Have for Everyone! Review by Kelly Burch, Australia, 16 April 2012
Dr Hartmann's compassionate, straight from-the-heart, honest, and clear writing makes this book a must have for everyone! The Energy EFT Heart & Soul protocol is soothing and straight forward, and once learnt is a key to heal any number of issues in yourself, your loved ones and even pets using proxy tapping. Even children can do it.

Dr Hartmann writes in detail about topics and situations where you can apply the methods. Some examples being addictions, fears, parenting, relationships, achieving goals, psychosomatic pain, proxy healing.

As I read the book I was reminded of various people in my life and excited by these methods of helping them right at my fingertips! I have personally used the techniques to heal things that I'd been carrying around in my energy for over a decade. Things that other energy healing modalities had not been able to shift, Energy EFT simply and easily shifted them!

Energy EFT offers genuine EMOTIONAL FREEDOM!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 27 Jun. 2012
I thought that I already knew about EFT but having read this book I am amazed at the possibilities and options. It covers the basic concepts and numerous different ways of applying them. It will take some time for me to understand and digest all the information and know how to use it. I have been using on my family as I have worked through the book and have seen some noticeable improvements as I have gone along. My daughter's pain in her arm disappeared immediately, I tried it on a friend of mine's finances and he went out and found a £10 note on the ground minutes later, not much else dramatic but I have only been at it for a week.

I first found out about Energy EFT at the Mind, Body, Spirit show in London, earlier this month and the differences between this and the other energy therapies. I have tried various of these therapies and this seems to be the best. When I have managed to properly absorb all the information in the book, I will be seriously considering going on their course.

The book has 272 pages including a comprehensive index. Sections include

EFT and Relationships
EFT and Spirituality
EFT and Weight Loss

5.0 out of 5 stars An Elevated Therapy MUST READ !, 25 May 2012
Dr. Michael Millett "elevated michael" (Grantham, Lincolnshire) - See all my reviews
Well, my colleague Silvia does it again. Always exciting, this book is a great new guide bringing her own inimitable style of innovative `magic` and fun with sound knowledge to the developing and expanding EFT world through energy work.
Well worth a read and more, and to keep handy as an ongoing reference for us all.
Altogether an important guide in our evolution of EFT and Energy, particularly for holistic practitioners which is the way everyone should be going now.

I have always personally involved the importance of breath in my own shift work with clients, our prana and vital force. I was delighted to see Silvia put a strong emphasis on this here along with so much else.

Elevated Therapy International ® recommends this great new book from Silvia without reservation.

5.0 out of 5 stars A New Wikipedia Of EFT by Edeltraud Grace, 26 Jan. 2012
When I read through Dr Hartmann's new book "Energy EFT" for the first time, I told my friends that we had found an excellent new EFT resource, one of the best yet!

Energy EFT is a must-read for the serious EFT practitioner or user at any level. Truly, whether a beginner or an expert, you are going to gain many new insights and an understanding for a new and different way of using EFT here; you will actually see and experience EFT in a new light.

Dr Hartmann leads us in logical steps beyond the mind and body to the third field of spirit and energy. She combines the five senses with the reality of the sixth sense, extending our understanding of what EFT can achieve, taking our own understanding about EFT to a new logical level.

Dr Hartmann is a modern day genius, bringing her deep insights, clarity and expertise to the reader in a way the serious EFT student or experienced practitioner can use to raise their skills to new levels, and at the same time widen their awareness about many facets and the significance of modern energy work.

Having completed not only the original EFT Certification program with Gary Graig to the Cert 2 Level, which was the highest offered EFT Certification at the time, and also having completed EFT levels one and two with AAMET and EFT universe, I found this book expands considerably on the available EFT knowledge base.

The EFT from A-Z covers almost all possible areas where EFT energy work can be useful and how it can be applied; in this, Dr Hartmann delivers us a new Wikipedia of EFT. She dedicated this book to Gary Graig, the initial founder of EFT.

Gary Graig told us that we are on the ground floor of a healing high rise, with Silvia Hartmann's EFT Energy book we are moving up to the second floor.

Energy EFT is an eye, heart and soul opener with myriad practical applications the serious EFT practitioner can use in his work with clients, or the person looking for self-help can use for their own benefit.

I truly & wholeheartedly recommend it!

Edeltraud Grace, Virtuosity, Mount Eliza, Australia

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, great value, a MUST BUY!!!, 11 Feb. 2013
It was worth the money for the Tapping DVD alone!

If you're like me and wondered what EFT was about, but don't have the time to read a book then this paperback/DVD set comes highly recommended. The total play time is two 45 minutes presentations but you'll see a demo of the technique in the first ten minutes for you to try for yourself.

The second presentation on the DVD is aimed at professional practitioners, so again is useful if you're thinking about getting a qualification in the subject.

The book looks like it is all there too, with a helpful A-Z covering applications of EFT. I like dipping in and out of Energy EFT, as well as having a go myself and then seeing what the master has to say on the subject!

Need I say more? Do yourself a favour and buy this set, fantastic value.

5.0 out of 5 stars My second book in this series, 9 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Energy EFT (Kindle Edition)
Having read Adventures in EFT as my starter book and found it very useful I bought this one to expand my knowledge. It has helped me to a better understanding of EFT and I have now booked a three day course in EFT part 1 & 2. If you are wondering does this work I can only say that I first saw EFT used on my wife who has severe pain in hip and knee joints and was amazed at the difference it made, and the fact that I could do it for her after a little instruction from an experienced friend, we now find five minutes a day in the morning gives her a pain free day and the same in the evening helps her have a pain free night, it is not a cure but anything that improves the quality of life is a bonus. I would recommend reading Adventures in EFT first.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply stunning, 11 April 2012
What Silvia Hartmann has done for EFT is simply stunning. In this ground breaking text she has taken something special and made it nothing short of superb with her inimitable, breath taking and magical style.

I have been familiar with EFT for quite sometime but never really managed to quite bring it to life in the way which this text has allowed me to do. I honestly feel that Silvia has transformed a wonderful energetic therapy into a truly magical artform and cannot recommend it highly enough whether you are new to EFT or a highly seasoned professional.

5.0 out of 5 stars A very special book for the time now, 8 Feb. 2013
Energy EFT presents the next generation of Emotional Freedom Techniques, a modern energy based method to remove stress, painful emotions, and to change the experience of pain, illness and suffering for the better by working directly with the energy body, which has been entirely neglected up to now. Using EFT with energy in mind, you can now experience faster, more focused, more logical EFT self help treatments and go much further into the realms of empowerment, mental clarity and having all the energy you need to succeed in life. This must-read for anyone wanting to transform their life for the better with EFT includes a free DVD of two 45 minute Energy EFT presentations by Silvia Hartmann as well as a handy Energy EFT Bookmark featuring a quick-reference guide to the tapping points.
It is also very importat to read the whole book before practising Energy EFT. Through reading the whole book one gets the knowledge that there every situation in life can be reached with Energy EFT. Limits start with a thoughy. And everyone can choose to expand these thoughts with another thought followed by more thoughtsand than make a choice: to use Energy EFT.

Energy EFT: Next Generation Tapping & Emotional Freedom Techniques
Energy EFT: Next Generation Tapping & Emotional Freedom Techniques by Dr. Silvia Hartmann (Paperback - 1 April 2014)