5.0 out of 5 stars Let your Positivity increase and shine with POSITIVE EFT
I thought id drop readers a few lines on how amazed I am with the wonderful gift of Positive EFT.

Since I started using it daily on myself I have experienced an amazing amount of abundance and gratitude on the following:

A 50% increase in one to one referrals.
An increase in workshop attendance.
Filming been done outside our house that...
Published 9 months ago by Aisling Killoran

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as Energy Eft
Sylvia has a very interesting take on Eft. The Energy Eft method is simpler than conventional Eft and enjoyable. I like the idea of tapping on positives but I found the book a bit of a slog and nowhere near as good as the excellent Energy Eft by the same author. Purchase that, practice Energy Eft and tap on your goals or positives and pass on this book which was a...
Published 8 months ago by Des Treacy

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Let your Positivity increase and shine with POSITIVE EFT, 11 Oct 2013
Aisling Killoran (Ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Positive EFT: Stronger, Faster, Smarter but most of all Happier (Paperback)

A 50% increase in one to one referrals.
An increase in workshop attendance.
Filming been done outside our house that resulted in a 500 Euro cheque.
A new carpet that we had ordered, arrived as a different carpet that's twice as good! did not have to pay anymore.
I won 59 Euro twice in two weeks on the loot.
I won six months free subscription on Netflix and the BIGGEST news to date is that i won a 3 day all expenses paid trip to New York, business class, staying in the classy Fitzpatrick Hotel for 2 and a make over with Bobbi Brown in there head office.

It's all down to the creation of Positive EFT and Silvia.

So thank you Silvia and the AMT for sharing this wonderful Alchemist Positive EFT gift with us.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quite Literally Taking EFT to the Next Leve by Detlev Tesch, 21 Aug 2013
This review is from: Positive EFT (Kindle Edition)
I had been a searcher in the self development area for some years when I discovered EFT and I was happy to use and teach it.

That changed substantially when I learned EmoTrance in 2007. I all but dropped EFT completely only using in in one-on-one sessions occasionally but I no longer did any EFT trainings. It is just that EmoTrance felt and feels so right, so natural, so simple, so elegant.

Well, here's another big change: I learned about Energy EFT and just recently Positive EFT. While I still do not feel drawn to classic EFT these innovative developments have found their way into my heart. It is like a missing ingredient had been added and it all makes more sense now.

This is quite literally taking EFT to the next level - so we are at last leaving the ground floor ;) - and helps shift people to positive states more easily and more quickly. How brilliant, to remove energy disturbances en passant without addressing them directly, without going into any painful states or memories.

Energy EFT and Positive EFT have already proven themselves in using them for myself, and in coaching, and they will now be added to my training offerings.

Detlev Tesch, Enegist

5.0 out of 5 stars Positive EFT - This is definitely the new standard for EFT!!, 7 Feb 2014
I've previously trained in TFT (Thought Field Therapy), Faster EFT and other EFT modalities, but Positive EFT is definitely the next stage in the development of energy work and, in my view, the most important. Silvia Hartmann's explanation of how to do Positive EFT is easy to follow, yet she manages to impart an understanding of the various nuances that one needs to develop in order to help a client more fully. Not only does this book teach you how to 'avoid a void', it teaches you how to bring your client, or indeed yourself, into a positive way of being that you never thought possible.

In fact, I was so enthralled with the amount I learnt from this book, I signed up to do Silvia Hartmann's EFT Master Practitioner course. Best investment I've made in a long time, I highly recommend it.

I'm so impressed with this book that I've bought quite a few copies as presents for friends.

Positive EFT - It's a true gift to give to yourself and others.

5.0 out of 5 stars We are Energists, 12 Feb 2014
Mr. Philip Dwyer "The Wonderer" (Daventry, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
what a great book, as an energist myself, i was interested in the idea of looking on the positives and tapping them in..

what a great book, highly recommended..

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 12 Feb 2014
I have been using EFt for very many years now as taught by Gary Craig but Positive EFT is a step beyond. I have now had an opportunity to practice the methods and I can tell you it makes a huge difference. I have always used laughter in EFT to lighten the mood after dealing with an issue but Positive EFT helps to fill the gap created by dealing with that issue. Who would think that we would ever feel bereft by losing a problem in our lives, but we can do. Positive EFT fills that gap! Gary Craig always taught to tap on the negative, but now we find very refreshingly that we can actually tap on positives too, like having more ENERGY! This book is Evolving EFT. I thoroughly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lusana Charles, 1 Feb 2014
This review is from: Positive EFT (Kindle Edition)
As an experienced practitioner of EFT I amazed at the simplicity and success of these techniques . I base all of my treatments on these principles now and am having amazing results for myself and others. The book is well written and simple to follow and is prerequisite reading for the positive Eft Certification which I will now take ASAP I am sure this is the way forward and am excited to have a tool that will help so many

5.0 out of 5 stars Silvia Hartmann is insightful, 15 Feb 2014
I refer to Silvia's books to give me tools to help me make a difference to other people. Positive EFT, is fast acting and facilitates positive change, quickly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Positive EFT - Siliva Hartmann, 15 Feb 2014
Having been trained in "Classic" EFT it was refreshing to discover the Heart and Soul tapping sequence by Silvia Hartmann. I have found this technique to be the most powerful sequence yet and I love it. I am a newly qualified Master Practitioner and this book arrived yesterday, in time for my first public presentation of EFT and tapping in positive energy really helped me to remain calm and relaxed in front of an audience. One or two members of the audience had previous experience of tapping on a negative, but found that tapping on a positive gave much faster results. Although I have not yet read all the book I am excited about using Positive EFT with my clients. I have enjoyed reading some of Dr Hartmann's other books and this one will be no exception. It is easy to read yet imparts strong, positive messages

5.0 out of 5 stars Another fantastic book by Sylvia Hartmann, 12 Feb 2014
I really enjoy using Positive EFT, especially when tapping with two or more people. I found it very empowering, feeling the positive energy flowing through us. A great book which complement the others beautifully

5.0 out of 5 stars Positive EFT, 11 Feb 2014
I love the way Silvia writes, it so accessible.

Her ideas simply life changing.

Easy and positive reading, don't be fooled by it's size, there is so much crammed in

you will find something new with each reading.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Positive EFT: Stronger, Faster, Smarter but most of all Happier
Positive EFT: Stronger, Faster, Smarter but most of all Happier by Silvia Hartmann (Paperback - 23 Aug 2013)
9.99