on 15 December 2013
I bought this item at Game and got it home to realize that there is no national pokedex in this guide what so ever. Only the Kalos pokedex is covered (around 450 pokemon) which essentially leaves 271 pokemon not included within this guide. I don't find this acceptable as I wanted this guide as a quick reference to look up each and every pokemon's egg moves, evolution conditions etc. The pokemon that are covered have their information presented in a clear well laid out manner according to their kalos pokedex numbers with pretty much everything you could want to look up presented in various tables. A decent guide but could of been better.
on 25 March 2014
I can't say much as it was bought for my 10 y-o granddaughter, who was thrilled to receive it, and speaks highly of it
on 5 March 2014
My son loves this book and pours over it for hours. it is full of fantastic information - he is now a total expert.
on 13 January 2015
The guide and I arrived with many folds . Being a collector's item I was very unhappy . Npn buy more from you.
on 15 January 2014
Brought for Christmas to go with the Pokémon x and y games. Both sons and their friends have looked this book . Great for reading and using to help them through the game.
on 10 March 2014
My son wanted this to accompany a game he has on his 2DS so he was very happy when we found it on Amazon.
on 31 July 2014
Really helpful book - pity they can't put everything in one book though.
on 23 July 2014
My son loves this book. Very happy with it.
on 15 April 2016
Thanks Came on time, guide helps a lot.
on 22 November 2015
wasnt a walkthrough guide more tatics