on 18 January 2013
S H L is very beautiful and creates Biba-like fantasies that seem to really work. Her prose style is appropriately over the top too. Great fun when it's a gray day - she is a fantasy creation (of her own) that doesn't get tiring.
on 3 February 2013
Wonderful book, utterly inspiring, beautiful photographs, and Sera makes it all sound so easy.It makes you want to go out to every flea market there is.In fact, I have signed up for a short interior paint decorating course, and have begun searching out all the antique fairs.I love the fact that she encourages you that you can create this look yourself.Brilliant!
on 29 May 2013
Sear is so different that it took me time to really 'get' the interiors. Some I were convinced weren't designed or decorated at all. However, once the pictures are nice and I admire what Sera does and how she does it.
on 1 August 2013
A little repetitive but only because our own efforts tended to surpass those portrayed e.g. brown felt wallpaper with original Biba frieze, antique mirror bedhead, goatskin bedspread and ostrich feathers
on 12 June 2013
The book was very petty in parts but I was expecting more. It was all very much the same and some looked dated. I'm just glad I didn't go and pay full price for it so thank you to Amazon.
on 27 February 2014
This is an absolutely beautiful book,very glossy and inspiring pictures of luxurious rooms. A favourite in my book collection already.
on 6 March 2015
Great book. This is the second one I've bought to give my sister. I've recently refurbished my house. This was my bible.
on 1 August 2015
Book poorly printed! Content is interesting!
on 9 April 2016
this is one 'look' repeated many times
on 14 August 2014