on 2 February 2013
Bought this for my dad for Christmas as he loves cycling and often says he wants to do more of it - I thought this would help him keep track! I looked at quite a few others before deciding on this one, but the others included silly cartoons or unnecessary pictures which wouldn't have been suitable. This is nice and mature though and includes sections for key information as well as a planner.
on 30 January 2013
Although this was a present for a keen cyclist they were very pleased with it.It is used quite a lot to record maintenance of bike and journeys.A very useful present or gift or just for yourself.
on 28 July 2014
Quality etc was fine. Not what I expected so sent it back. It was more of a diary for long distance cycling. I wanted a book that recorded a day trip rather than a long distance cycle trip.