Format: Hardcover|Change

on 16 November 2014
I saw this book whilst on a trip to Isle of Skye and found it much cheaper on Amazon. The book is great with lovely photographs, easy to read and a pleasure to dip in and out off. A great little book full of tips and advice.
on 26 May 2016
Quite a good book with some inspirational ideas. I spent twenty years living in an urban setting with little gardening space. Books like these prove you can, with a bit of creativity, have a garden anywhere.
on 29 March 2015
Bought as a present for my son and his wife. They recently moved into a new appartment with a balcony but really wanted a garden. Hopefully this will give them lots of ideas.
on 13 September 2013
Lovely book to have on your bookshelf.
Has some really good ideas and easy to follow.
I would definitely recommend as a present for a novice gardner like myself!
on 8 April 2013
This is a lovely book with lots of ideas for a small garden in the city or countryside. It has pot planting mixes and veg guidance and I have drawn inspiration from it.
on 21 September 2015
Lovely book, lots of ideas and pictures, good for a present too.
on 5 January 2013
I bought this for a friend who has a small balcony, and has recently found a fondness for gardening in small places. It is clear for beginners, but with enough information to satisfy more advanced folks. Lots of imaginative ideas. Well presented to make it fun look through. Recommended!
on 1 July 2012
Loved this book! Provided modern ideas about how to use our outdoor space in an urban environment. Have created my own window boxes taking inspiration from this book.
on 21 July 2015
Beautiful and creative.
on 21 April 2012
I have been asked to do a review about this book but it was a present for my daughter and sent direct to her I have not seen it, but she was very pleased with it and said that it gave her lots of ideas.