Published 10 months ago by HEY JUDE

2.0 out of 5 stars Feedback
Disappointed with this one, thought it would contain more than what it did. Also I have noticed it cheaper in the shops.
Published 4 months ago by clare

5.0 out of 5 stars A DELIGHTFUL BOOK WITH A BIT OF EVERYTHING - JUST LIKE THE MAGAZINE, 29 Aug 2013
This review is from: Yours Yearbook 2014 (Yearbooks 2014) (Hardcover)
For many years I gave my late Mum a subscription to Yours Magazine as a gift, and she loved receiving her copies. I remember how excited she was when the magazines changed from monthly with 4 seasonal ones a year to fortnightly. I scored too, as she passed them all on to me when she'd read them. I loved them so much that I treated myself to the yearbook back then - our household diary with extras, masses of extras!

So, I was a fan, but hadn't seen a copy for a few years, when I received the book to review. Such fond memories came flooding back. Here was a delightful book with a bit of everything - a true miscellany of interesting topics - just like the popular magazine.

The pages are full of craft ideas, seasonal recipes, health tips, short stories, puzzles, useful home tips, wise words and much, much more.

I just love being transported back to yesteryear with many of the photos and reader's contributions of their reminiscences which offer a nostalgic trip down memory lane, alongside an `in this week' feature recalling events from the past decades.

A terrific book which you'll really want to sit down and relax with over and over again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great present, 20 May 2014
This review is from: Yours Yearbook 2014 (Yearbooks 2014) (Hardcover)
I buy one of these every year for Christmas for my 88 year old mum. She loves the monthly magazines I have on subscription for her and this little book doesn't disappoint

5.0 out of 5 stars Great annual, 17 April 2014
This review is from: Yours Yearbook 2014 (Yearbooks 2014) (Hardcover)
Plenty of stories and infomative facts inside, articles like the yours magazine. A good buy for the older person my Mother loves it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Feedback, 5 Mar 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent gift, 31 Jan 2014
This review is from: Yours Yearbook 2014 (Yearbooks 2014) (Hardcover)
My Aunt is a big fan of the above book, in magazine form. Took the opportunity to buy is as part of her Christmas gifts.

5.0 out of 5 stars Yours Yearbook 2014, 20 Jan 2014
This review is from: Yours Yearbook 2014 (Yearbooks 2014) (Hardcover)
This is a book I have had for many years and I find it informative and very interesting. It covers tips & cookery. Also it is a book that can be picked up and put down easily which is especially useful if you have just a few minutes of spare time regularly throughout the day. I often give this book as a Christmas present.

5.0 out of 5 stars wanted one, 18 Jan 2014
This review is from: Yours Yearbook 2014 (Yearbooks 2014) (Hardcover)
no better or worse that last year. Found one for less money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will look further afield next year if I want another

1.0 out of 5 stars Just the job, 10 Jan 2014
This review is from: Yours Yearbook 2014 (Yearbooks 2014) (Hardcover)
Again, this was great for my Mum, she already receives the fortnightly magazine and the yearbook was extra special for her.

2.0 out of 5 stars Yours Yearbook, 6 Jan 2014
This review is from: Yours Yearbook 2014 (Yearbooks 2014) (Hardcover)
Didn't want a diary just an annual as it has been before so was disappointed with the yours yearbook this year and won't buy it again if it is the same

4.0 out of 5 stars A nice handy book, 31 Dec 2013
This review is from: Yours Yearbook 2014 (Yearbooks 2014) (Hardcover)
This was a christmas present for my sister in law which I buy for her every year. She enjoys the short stories, the receipes and the needleswork sections. always well received.

Yours Yearbook 2014 (Yearbooks 2014)
Yours Yearbook 2014 (Yearbooks 2014) by Pedigree Books Ltd (Hardcover - 1 Aug 2013)
1.20