Format: Paperback|Change

on 24 July 2013
A wonderful book, completely engaging and fun.

Great for children of all ages, but I have given it as a gift to ages 5-9 and it has been extremely well received.

Also super to pack as something to keep little ones entertained on holiday, a toybox of fun in one book! Highly recommended.
on 26 August 2013
I bought Paper Play and can highly recommend it. I bought it on a whim and both of my boys found it to be great fun during their summer holidays. It is clear, beautifully illustrated and extremely engaging. The really surprising thing is my sons are 11 and 14! Beats a shoot em up hands down!
on 1 February 2014
I bought this book to teach my year 4 class about making things from paper. They absolutely love the book and continue to use it to make things with and for ideas for other projects. It is full of very clever and creative things to do with paper and is great value for money, as there are so many things in their that children can do again and again.
on 30 December 2013
My daughter regularly cuts up paper and cardboard and anything else she can lay her hands on so thought would try this. Many things been made already over Christmas and many left to do. Very varied ideas and good instructions. Great. Will probably order another for her friend's birthday.
on 3 September 2013
If your child loves to make and create, this is a great book for any time of the year! quick delivery and good value for money!
on 17 June 2015
A fun book for a rainy day
on 8 October 2014
e use it with This with the chil