5.0 out of 5 stars A must for steampunkers,
A great book with a range of ideas for different abilities. Covers techniques and designs in just the right level of detail, I would recommend this book.
Published 5 months ago by AliG

3.0 out of 5 stars Ignorant nan.
My granddaughter is very interested in Steampunk, so I have collected bits and have made some jewellery for her. The book gave me an insight into the style quite clearly, although some projects were rather advanced for me.
Published 5 months ago by Toni Veronica Howells

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for steampunkers,, 24 Oct 2013
This review is from: Steampunk Accessories: 20 Projects to Help you Nail the Style, from Goggles to Mobile Phone Cases, Gauntlets and Jewellery (Paperback)

3.0 out of 5 stars Ignorant nan., 24 Oct 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting detailed instructions, 18 Sep 2012
Pallindrake (Exeter, Devon, UK) - See all my reviews
Never seen a book like this although apparently others exist. I do a lot of crafting but never thought of making steam punk items. Love the jewellery and has inspired me to have a go although I'll need a few tools. Good descriptions and explanations, highly recommended.

ARRAY(0xa25eaf3c)