on 2 March 2014
Highly recommend this book as it has many helpful information and saves time to figuring out what to do.

Easy to read, all the things explained in plain English with lots of links to useful websites.

Very good value for money.
on 20 March 2013
Our new upholstery business was born on our kitchen table last year and we have had to seek advice and support to make the move from hobby to the thriving business it is today. I wish I'd had a copy of this book before we took the plunge as it is packed with tips which would have saved us some time along the way! There are lots of innovative case studies in the book which I found inspirational. Beyond that, author Emma Jones MBE provides expert advice on how to promote your brand, register your company and manage your finances with top tips on how to use social media tactics to create and grow a support network. I particularly liked the first chapter, Chapter 11 which covers marketing and online promotion with emphasis on how to run competitions, PPC advertising and getting your business out there via blogs and through the media channel. I also found Chapter 13 quite inspirational as it provides you with some great ideas for taking your business to the next level. I've been left considering how I might make use of a virtual assistant and which projects I might be able to outsource. I'm sure I'll be dipping into this book quite a bit...

A cracking book for anyone considering how to turn a much-loved hobby into a successful business. Thoroughly recommended!
on 9 June 2013
Dont buy this book if you have any other craft business book by Emma Jones - they only appear to differ by their covers and the magazine which each book is produced with - feel a bit cheated by the recycled information and have returned her latest two books to Amazon.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse