Format: Paperback|Change

on 9 August 2013
This takes me back to my youth, as a kid FLESH was my favorate 2000ad story.
Book 1 gives you the tale of OLD ONE EYE, the 120 year old tyrannosaur, a proper boys own adventure combining cowboys and dinosaurs with some fantastic artwork by boix and sola, great fun.
Book 2 continues the story with BIG HUNGRY the 50 ton nothosaur, the story is set at sea and has a real " pirates vs dinosaurs" feel to it, the art here is by belardinelli and is beyond outstanding,it is an example of a real master at work, each page, and each panel has some of the most beautiful linework you'll ever see.
Next up is texas, i've never read this story before so was really looking forward to it, my heart sank when i saw it, the art is really sub standard, a real amature job, it highlights just how far the standard of 2000ad has fallen since the golden age when the worlds best artists worked on it.
Texas drags my rating down from five stars to four.
on 19 September 2011
If you are a fan of 2000AD , then you MUST have this graphic novel added to your collection. I remember first reading this from way back in 1977. Fantastic stories and awesome artwork, includes the very latest story..FLESH:TEXAS .
on 5 July 2016
Bought this for my boyfriend as it's a comic from his youth. He loved it. One thing to note is that 2000AD was in black and white back then so although the cover of the book is colour the actual comic trips are black and white.
on 22 November 2011
this gave me a major flashback when i opened the first page, back to the time when i would eagerly await 2000ad every week and soak up every zarjaz page that tharg the mighty would send me , great to read again, looking at the story and the artwork it all seems a bit basic now but at the time i lapped it up ( and still do), great to see it all in one volume at last
on 24 June 2013
Wow, nearly forgot how great these stories were in 2000 AD comic's. A real trip down memory lane and a delight to read.

Anyone from the 70/80's will remember reading fab comics like this, happy times hey

Fast delivery from the seller.

Many thanks :-)
on 29 March 2013
Excellent service the book was delivered when they said and in condition it was advertised. The stories are great takes me back to my childhood when i used to read all my older brothers 2000ad comics. Wished we still had them.
on 10 July 2012
used to read as a lad ....great feeling of nostalgia,it would be great if they could bring it back in colour.
on 19 November 2013