5.0 out of 5 stars Definitive Book of Pregnancy
Thorough...
This book answered every question a first time expectant mum could want answers to-- it has advice and information from preconception to the early days of caring for your newborn. It gave matter-of-fact information that did not speak down to the reader, but rather put things into simple, concrete terms which made this book a straight forward and...
Published on 25 Jan. 2009 by Aprichelle

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as impressed as others
I'm disappointed by this book, which we bought on my husbands account (I'm not Pete!).

I was immediately put off when I opened it at random to a picture of a woman sitting in a car while her husband is doing up her seat belt for her; I can't imagine at which stage this is going to be necessary but it certainly wasn't for the lady in the picture! The rest of the...
Published on 20 Mar. 2011 by P. Filcek

‹ Previous | 125 26 2734 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great reference for pregnancy., 13 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Your New Pregnancy Bible, The experts' guide to pregnancy and early parenthood- now fully revised and updated May 2013 (Hardcover)
Really nice book, I bought it for a friend after having one bought for me when I was pregnant, used it as my main reference.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 13 Feb. 2014
This is an excellent book. Used it for my first and second baby and also purchased two as gifts. Lots of clear information.

4.0 out of 5 stars A good starting material and serious reading, 24 Mar. 2009
A good material to start with. It is not completely comprehensive, but to get a good overview is suitable. worth the money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 16 April 2014
This was a gift for my son's partner. She is in the early stages of her pregnancy so I think the book will be invaluable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, 16 Jan. 2014
A go to book about pregnancy - has been my huge help through the entire pregnancy. I love that is nicely designed as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars He has found it very useful with birth of his first, 3 July 2015
I bought this as a present for my son at Xmas at his request. He has found it very useful with birth of his first child

5.0 out of 5 stars Your pregnancy bible, 16 May 2009
Everything you need to know whilst pregnant (for Mum and Dad to be) and a very helpful newborn section - great reading!

5.0 out of 5 stars Pregnancy essential, 10 Nov. 2014
Great book to gave during pregnancy and first few weeks. Read it every day during pregnant. A lot if good information.

5.0 out of 5 stars your pregnancy Bible, 14 Feb. 2012
love this book. I have been well informed about the joys of pregnancy; all have been said in the Pregnancy Bible book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Your pregnancy Bible is fantastic., 8 Nov. 2009
H. Woodlock "Henitia" (London, SE UK) - See all my reviews
Highly recommended! There are no questions I've had so far that have not been answered by this book! Easy to read.

‹ Previous | 125 26 2734 | Next ›