on 26 April 2012
This book goes through all the important points of creating an online business, from planning, testing and running your business. The author helps you to check which product/service the market would like by using AdWords. He guides you on keywords and choosing your URL. There are detailed descriptions how to set up your website and market it. Additionally he explains how to use eBay as a business. Very useful!
I have been following his column in a leading computer magazine for the last few months, Kevin Partner talks a lot of sense.

I have been running my own business, a service company for more than 10 years and noticed how book advertising is and has been suffering a downward trend. I'd only been paying lip service to my website and internet advertising.

Thanks to his column in the magazine I have taken on board a lot of what he says. While not everything applies to me, I am now on the front page of local searches, I
am on the map, and have followers on Twitter.

And of course, I get calls.

The book is a common sense approach to internet business, straight forward and plain speaking.

I just wish it was my secret!
on 21 December 2011
It's by PC Pro experts, and it shows. I wish the text was larger and easier to read, but the information is excellent.
on 22 January 2015
I bought the 2014 version of this book, I have to say it's pretty excellent. I tried to set up an online business a few years ago but failed because there was so much I didn't know especially about early research and the later stages of marketing, everything is explained really clearly. This book is an excellent guide for those getting started or are thinking about it. It's illustrated really well and broken up into logical progressive sections.
on 15 February 2013
Have not been able to read it all yet, but this very helpful book is well written, clear and easy to understand.