5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Book on Setting up and Running a Successful Online Business
I've just read `Living a Laptop Lifestyle' by Greg and Fiona Scott, which is about how to set up a successful and profitable online business.
I did wonder when starting to read 'Living a Laptop Lifestyle' whether it would be a list of strategies for making money online but no, this book is more about the fundamentals of running an online business. In the book you'll...
Published on 26 Mar 2012 by R. Warlow

3.0 out of 5 stars I started off enthusiastic...............
Well, who wouldn't be interested in leading a laptop lifestyle, traveling the world, not having to worry about the 9 to 5 grind? Me for one, and having read the reviews I put this straight on my wish list. Well, I finished reading it today, and I have to say, I was a little disappointed. The first few chapters got me all revved up, inspired, motivated and raring to go...
Published 19 months ago by Miss Sally Knight

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a must read for any person thinking of starting out in business, 9 Mar 2012
This review is from: Living a Laptop Lifestyle (Paperback)
This is a gem of a book. It's practical, easy to read and full of golden nuggets which you don't have to hunt for! So many books I come across take ages to get to the point which can be frustrating but this book has good quality and sound advise for a technophobic like me. I love the way they have incorporated their own stories as examples as it makes them authentic and real people which is far more powerful. I have picked up so many tips and ideas and I know it is going to be a reference point by my laptop so I can dip in and out when needed. I especially like the reference to the stopwatch which I have downloaded and the lists of outsourcing. I can highly recommend this book for any serious business Entrepreneur in the making.

5.0 out of 5 stars Live a laptop lifestyle.....YES PLEASE!!!, 9 Mar 2012
B. Hunt "Gelat0" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Living a Laptop Lifestyle (Paperback)
Loved it! I ordered it and it couldn't have come at a better time. I made the decision about 6 months ago that I was going to change my working life to enable me to do it from anywhere in the world with just a laptop and a phone.
It has been 6 months of removing the unnecessary ties that held me to one place. I have learnt more by reading this book (I read it from cover to cover non-stop) than I have in 6 months.
If you are fed up at work and tired of the same stressful routine then do one thing.....buy this book and start taking action. I cannot recommend it highly enough. I wish you every success Greg & Fiona.
Just to update that I have just downloaded the kindle version too!!! 21/08/2012

3.0 out of 5 stars Good info (Kinda).. badly written, 8 Dec 2012
This review is from: Living a Laptop Lifestyle (Paperback)
From reading this book, it seems like they have written it, done a grammar and spell check, then sent it to print. Some sentences don't even make sense.. 'Beliefs control us because we think they are true, but actually they are not' is one example. I get the feeling from the book that its just another product to get money from, which seems to be the culture around IM products, but as a published book, you would expect more, considering all the 5* reviews. On the whole, there is some decent info in it, just a shame it feels very much like it was written in a rush.

EDIT - In light of my review the authors contacted me and offered me a full refund, so overall I am happy, however I still stand by my original comments

Paul

1.0 out of 5 stars Bit of a let down, 23 Aug 2013
This review is from: Living a Laptop Lifestyle (Paperback)
I was expecting something a little more sophisticated than this. For a 30-something or under, I think it's a waste of money. The contents are more or less common knowledge. That said, I can imagine my parents might learn a few useful things from it...

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST Start Up Book that I have read to date, period!, 20 Jun 2013
EH Watson (London, England, UK) - See all my reviews
I wasn't sure to begin with when reading this book but I have to say that the wealth of the information provided has blown me away. This is also the first full review that I have submitted on AMazon for a long time. Well done authors. Great content.

5.0 out of 5 stars what a book!, 20 Mar 2012
This review is from: Living a Laptop Lifestyle (Paperback)
well what a book!.... just like its author its full of great hints and tips but most importantly lots of encouragement for you to take the plunge and branch out from your own laptop!

3.0 out of 5 stars Laptop lifestyle?, 2 Sep 2012
This review is from: Living a Laptop Lifestyle (Paperback)
This book doesn't totally deliver what it promises. It gives the reader some good tips on starting a website and ideas for generating an income. However, I found the pictures of the authors having a great time a bit irritating when I think they were meant to be inspiring.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Living a Laptop Lifestyle
Living a Laptop Lifestyle by Fiona Scott (Paperback - 1 Mar 2012)