on 31 March 2012
Not you typical rags to riches story a normal couple that have done the 9 to 5 jobs in the rat race. What has motivated me most is the fact that they have wanted more from life and wanted time freedom which they have now found. They are pure examples what can be done if you put your mind to it! You have motivated me and given me a lot of insight on how to work from home living the internet laptop lifestyle. Thanks Guys you have definitely made me think outside of the box!
on 7 January 2013
Perfect holiday read. It gives you a bit of inspiration and some handy hints but you'll still need that magic idea to make it happen. The book though and the resources they refer to are all living examples of the authors practicing what they preach.

Now to see whether we can make it our reality too....
on 11 August 2015
We have been educated, motivated and inspired to start an online business under the guidance of Greg and Fiona after reading this book. A great story of their journey and a wonderful insight into how anyone can make a living online from the comfort of their home or anywhere in the world!
- Ed and Jody Elmy
on 27 March 2014
Great book by 2 great people , started & couldn't put it down . Loads of useful information if your are interested in earning a living online , it,s step by step & easy to follow also really well written by two people who have obviously been there & bought the t-shirt .
on 24 March 2014
I'd highly recommend this book to anyone looking to improve their lifestyle. It's written in a fun and easy to understand format and is an honest account from 2 people who have "been there" and had the courage to have "done that!"
on 22 March 2012
I have to admit I was skeptical about this actually working but now I am believer. A lot of the tips and tricks they discusses are very easy to put in to action. I am glad I found this book because it has made my life so much easier.
on 1 October 2015
This books a great intro to marketing online and I know I'm going to be referring back to it a lot. I've already started implementing the advice and am well on my way to my goals. Thanks Greg and Fiona for this invaluable tool!
on 22 March 2012
Definitely worth reading. It was a great inspiration to read and a refreshingly honest approach to making money online. At the very least, you'll come away feeling like everything is possible if you really want it.
on 23 March 2012
Hi, I read this book in one day, Couldn`t stop reading! Very interesting and full of examples and useful tips. I find it as a great motivation for me. Greg anf Fiona showed that it is possible to escape from the rat race and start generate profits from Internet and enjoying the life to full and fullfilling our dreams. Thank you for showing us it is possible! Greatly recommend!
on 13 January 2013
Good read and very inspiring, gave me some good ideas. I have read a few books of a similar genre but this one is amongst my favourites