5.0 out of 5 stars Insightful and thought provoking...
Published on 20 Feb 2012 by HypnoAmanda

1.0 out of 5 stars Utter twaddle
I'm sorry but what planet are you from??
Anyone who feels the need to meditate or 'de-hypnotise' in the middle of Sainsburys must need a psychiatric referral.
'Confidence explosion' stands, not as a metaphor for freedom; but for lunacy.
What a load of #@*!
Published 21 months ago by Bud

5.0 out of 5 stars Insightful and thought provoking..., 20 Feb 2012
This review is from: Confidence Explosion: Destroy Your Fears & Explode Your Confidence Through the Roof! (Paperback)
The title of the book may lead you to think that it's about confidence only but once you start reading it becomes clear that the concepts in this book are designed to help you to access a much deeper level of confidence, self acceptance and 'authentic power'. I love the way you can read it from cover to cover but also dip into it when you need a pick me up or reminder about who you are. No matter which page you turn to, you are bound to find a useful anecdote, quote or idea to inspire you. As a therapist, I can also see this book being useful to other therapists who just want to pick up some inspiring phrases or quotes to share with a client. I really enjoyed reading this and it is already a book which I have returned to and will continue to do so for a long time. Definitely worth the investment.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dig up your buried treasures, 15 Dec 2013
Locked inside all of us are buried treasures and riches beyond our wildest dreams. They get buried under layers of "male cattle manure" that society imposes on us from our conception. Julian takes you on a journey of discovery into the deepest caverns of your soul to expose your true potential. Are you brave enough for this adventure? He will help you build up the courage to rise above the fears that hold you back and prevent you from living the life you deserve. Go for It.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 28 July 2013
It's a great book. I recommend it to people as it helps you to connect to the greatness of who you really are. It's a sure way to help you in a world that's filled with shallowness and places value on everything but what's within people themselves. This book helps you connect to the greatness and source of power from deep within your own nature. which empowers you to be the strongest most confident you in all situations It helped me cope with the murder of my mum, when I felt so lost. Julian's book helped me to reconnect to my inner strength and knowing. It keeps me going six months to the day my mum was taken from me. Enjoy Julian's book, discover the true you and be free to live your life in full command of yourself no matter what life throws at you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Confidence Explosion, 7 April 2013
Ms. V. Plaistowe (UK) - See all my reviews
Brilliant book that goes way beyond its title. Although this book will no doubt improve the confidence of all who read it, it is likely to enhance all other areas too.

Above and beyond the fact that it is a wonderful life guide, this book should be read and shared with others as it would make the world a far greater, more entertaining and fun place to inhabit.

The writer's wisdom and insight will help open people's minds to a multitude of new and interesting possibilities. This is a real adventure that leads the reader outside the box, away from limited programming.

This enlightening book will help improve any aspect of your life. It will bring you confidence and a sense of personal power that will create better times for you and for those around you.Confidence Explosion: Destroy Your Fears & Explode Your Confidence Through the Roof!

4.0 out of 5 stars Unlock your potential and meet the true positive poweful you in this book., 24 Jan 2013
Trust me I don't recommend things if I think they are untrue or if i don't think they contain any potential to help you on this struggle that is life's journey, but Julian James confidence explosion will take you on a journey to the great you and have you believing in yourself as you read through the first few pages. Its a book you can put down and reach for when your feeling a bit down on yourself, that can lift you and have you meeting your true confident self once again in minuets. I enjoyed every single page I turned, its full of facts and quotes that resonate completely with everything I believe in about the true nature of who you are, it taps into the power within and will have you agreeing throughout, awakening to why you haven't yet found this pace within yourself time and time again.. you will after reading this, be openly aware of your fullest infinite potential. Pick up this book and you will soon Know of your your power, the infinite inherent wisdom of immortalized knowledge, be in it and shine, this is about you... Read this, and I guarantee you will not be disappointed. Blessings and Namaste Julian James.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 30 Dec 2012
Truly a exceptional read this book is a must for all who need to restore or boost there confidence It is extremely well written and has been passed to some of my less confident friends who now are more confident than ever.

5.0 out of 5 stars Life changing book, 29 Dec 2012
This book is different to any self help book ever written. As I began to read it, I found that I was instantly feeling better about myself and much more confident. Julian gives great examples on how to make a conscious choice to believe in ourselves. We can rely on Family, Teachers or Mentors only for so long because much of our success depends on your own ability but reading this book can offer great assistance in changing your behavior for good and for a more successful you

5.0 out of 5 stars Confidence Explosion, 5 Dec 2012
Confidence explosion is completely stimulating and provides a firm mental gear shift, which enables a flow of dynamic reasoning to counter inner weaknesses. In one recent unpleasant encounter with someone senior to me, I found that having been recently conditioned by this book, I instantly felt that I had a calm mental foot hold and literally watched the other party (who had started the altercation and was being very childish and petty) - crumble!! This book is a powerful mental tool

4.0 out of 5 stars An excellent addition to the library of self-help books., 20 Nov 2012
I have read many books on personal development over the years and this book is an excellent read. I find it fascinating how different people approach their own development and find what works for them. Life is about creation - creating oneself from the inside out. This book does an excellent job in supporting the reader to look inward and answer their own questions. I am a firm believer that there is no one out there in the world that can tell you how you should live your life or 'BE' in the world. Books like this can offer up valuable suggestions which can be of support on your journey. Ultimately, every man and woman must find there own way and do what works for them.

1.0 out of 5 stars Utter twaddle, 24 Oct 2012
I'm sorry but what planet are you from??
'Confidence explosion' stands, not as a metaphor for freedom; but for lunacy.
What a load of #@*!