on 24 September 2013
I have bought this gift as a present for our daughter at Christmas. I highly recommend this annual if you are a fan of Barbie
as there are lots of stories and plenty of activities to do in this book. If you are a fan of Barbie then this annual is for you.
VINE VOICEon 20 January 2014
Full of lovely pictorials, nice stories and fun activities. We got this for our little daughter and little one loves it along some other 2014 Annuals, in fact all things Barbie related are a must have for her at present - which can be expensive.
on 9 January 2014
My granddaughter is Barbie mad and was really pleased with this annual which was purchased for one of her Christmas presents. Full of stories, puzzles, etc and has kept her occupied for hours. Great bargain.
on 19 January 2016
Superb manual that my 6 year old daughter loved. There were lots of activities she enjoyed participating in and the book kept her preoccupied for many hours.
on 27 June 2014
My daughter (8) thoroughly enjoyed this annual. Some great craft ideas, stories and puzzles. Well worth the money. I will definitely be buying the 2015 annual
on 10 January 2014
Bought as a Christmas pressie for my daughter , she absolutely loves it! Very girly with all the stories! Great for little Barbie lovers!!
on 8 January 2014
I buy my kids annuals every year, this is a good book, lots to read and activities to do as well. I was pleased with this purchase.
on 17 January 2014
My daughter loved her annual. I always buy them for Xmas and this was good value and will provide her with hours of entertainment.
on 28 December 2013
6 yr old granddaughter loved it, could have had more reading content but about average for this type of book.
on 12 December 2013
This was bought for my neice and she will love the free mask you get inside, overall a very good product