4.0 out of 5 stars Great Ideas
Published on 18 Sept. 2011 by Ktee

2.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy the Kindle version
It looked like a lovely book with some very cute designs, but none of the templates are included in the Kindle version. I've returned my Kindle copy. Very disappointing!
Published 9 months ago by B. E. Gosden

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Ideas, 18 Sept. 2011
This review is from: Super Cute Felt (Paperback)
This is a great book with lovely quick & relatively easy projects - (great for fund raising or little Christmas/Birthday gifts). It is well illustrated with colour pictures of the finnished item, and helpful smaller images to guide you. So why not 5 stars? Publisher please take note: Why not supply full size templates at the back of the book? Some publishers do; they have 'Fold Out' sections in the book to cater for this. Not everyone has easy access to copiers either to copy or enlarge...

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Cute Felt, 3 Aug. 2011
R. Burton (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Super Cute Felt (Paperback)
This is a beautiful book, full of lovely projects for felt enthusiasts, with very easy to manage instructions. The photographs too are really inspiring. I'm struggling to know which project to try first! Should it be the sweet little bird or the cheeky hedgehog?

4.0 out of 5 stars fabulous felt, 1 Oct. 2011
K. Platt "blackplantlady" (Sheffield, England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Super Cute Felt (Paperback)
This book is well photographed and illustrated with very clear instructions. The projects are fun and easy to make. Felt is a dream to use. - it's easy to cut and does not fray. There is an introduction with different types of felt and a stitch guide. This is a book where you can get the children involved in making their own bears, houses, animals, hair accessories and more. I would have liked full size templates but I don't think that should put you off using this lovely book. This review first appeared on Karen Platt's book review website.

5.0 out of 5 stars My craft book of the year., 8 Oct. 2011
This review is from: Super Cute Felt (Paperback)
I adore this book, I've made lots of the projects, and adapted the techniques to make my own designs too. The designs are pretty and fresh, and the colours can be changed to suit you. Probably one of my favourite craft books ever.

4.0 out of 5 stars very super cute, 7 Oct. 2011
This review is from: Super Cute Felt (Paperback)
love the book and all but i wish the templates where big for some stuff like the butterfly one but overall super cute like the book says. lots of things that u can use daily and gifts so yeah I'm happy go lucky with this book

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this book!, 19 Dec. 2011
This review is from: Super Cute Felt (Paperback)
I'm a beginner when it comes to felt but I really feel I could do these projects and it certainly inspires you. Lots of lovely things to make broken down into Accessories, Gifts, Homewares and Celebrations. I can't wait to get started! Particularly love the Mug Cozy, Angel Teddy and the Retro Corsage. Would highly recommend this book if you are looking for a new hobby!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great very colourful, 2 Oct. 2012
Mrs. Karen E. Field (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Super Cute Felt (Paperback)
This book is great, lots of colour easy to follow drawn diagram instructions. Some of the templates at the back are not full size. If you were to make one or two items and give away to friends it would put a smile on their faces as I know it makes me smile when I pick this book up and look through it. Havn't got round to making anything yet but hope to soon.

4.0 out of 5 stars Much nicer inside than the cover shows, 1 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Super Cute Felt (Paperback)
I bought this book for my daughter as she was enthusiastic with some of the projects inside.
I really liked this little book too as there are some fabulous patterns inside, but some I would use fabric and wadding to make the very sweet tea cosy, rather than thin felt, plus it would wash much easier too.
There are projects for all age groups which I think is great.
This book was publish 2011 and it's starting to look out dated, which is very sad, not all the projects just some.

Contents

Kitty purse
Feather headband
Dachshund cuff
Retro corsage
Bird on a branch necklace

Chapter 2
Gifts

Hedgehog phone case
Bumblebee lavender sachet
Fruity pincushion
Mug cosy
Rainbow rosettes
Under the sea notebook cover
Angel teddy

Mitten ornaments

Templates
Suppliers
Index

The reason I gave this 4 stars is that 7 of the project templates need enlarging 200% or there about.
I really dislike it when publishers do not give crafters full size templates in the back of the book.

I really hope you will enjoy making the sweet projects in here.
HAPPY CRAFTING :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful book but shame about the tear, 10 Nov. 2011
This review is from: Super Cute Felt (Paperback)
Received this lovely little book swiftly in the post and will be definately making at least half of the projects in it. Only problem was a half inch tear on front cover and first page at top of book...shame as my sewing room is full of books and I like to keep them in good quality on their shelves and this was ruined before I even had a chance to use it...Still, on opening the book all was rectified on seeing these beautiful and simple little projects :)....SO good I ordered one for a gift for my mother who saw mine and wanted one herself :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Very cute and easy projects, 9 Dec. 2011
This review is from: Super Cute Felt (Paperback)
This book has great and easy projects to do with felt, and also can inspire you in doing other felt designs. The pictures are rather good and also has all the patterns. I recomend it totally.

Super Cute Felt
Super Cute Felt by Laura Howard (Paperback - 8 Sept. 2011)