4.0 out of 5 stars Great Ideas
Published on 18 Sep 2011 by Ktee

2.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy the Kindle version
It looked like a lovely book with some very cute designs, but none of the templates are included in the Kindle version. I've returned my Kindle copy. Very disappointing!
Published 2 months ago by B. E. Gosden

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Ideas, 18 Sep 2011
This review is from: Super Cute Felt (Paperback)
This is a great book with lovely quick & relatively easy projects - (great for fund raising or little Christmas/Birthday gifts). It is well illustrated with colour pictures of the finnished item, and helpful smaller images to guide you. So why not 5 stars? Publisher please take note: Why not supply full size templates at the back of the book? Some publishers do; they have 'Fold Out' sections in the book to cater for this. Not everyone has easy access to copiers either to copy or enlarge...

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Cute Felt, 3 Aug 2011
R. Burton (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Super Cute Felt (Paperback)
This is a beautiful book, full of lovely projects for felt enthusiasts, with very easy to manage instructions. The photographs too are really inspiring. I'm struggling to know which project to try first! Should it be the sweet little bird or the cheeky hedgehog?

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspirational, 15 Dec 2011
This review is from: Super Cute Felt (Paperback)
Lovely little book, colourful and inspiring. I got my sewing needles out to make Christmas gifts for family and friends this year after receiving this book. I made needle cases and pincushions for the girls...don't know if they will thank me or not!!! However, I have very much enjoyed making them. The book is detailed enough and easy to read with lots of ideas of things to make and suggestions to adapt them. Great book, well recommended for your average sew'er.
Sandra

5.0 out of 5 stars My craft book of the year., 8 Oct 2011
This review is from: Super Cute Felt (Paperback)
I adore this book, I've made lots of the projects, and adapted the techniques to make my own designs too. The designs are pretty and fresh, and the colours can be changed to suit you. Probably one of my favourite craft books ever.

4.0 out of 5 stars fabulous felt, 1 Oct 2011
K. Platt "blackplantlady" (Sheffield, England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Super Cute Felt (Paperback)
This book is well photographed and illustrated with very clear instructions. The projects are fun and easy to make. Felt is a dream to use. - it's easy to cut and does not fray. There is an introduction with different types of felt and a stitch guide. This is a book where you can get the children involved in making their own bears, houses, animals, hair accessories and more. I would have liked full size templates but I don't think that should put you off using this lovely book. This review first appeared on Karen Platt's book review website.

4.0 out of 5 stars very super cute, 7 Oct 2011
This review is from: Super Cute Felt (Paperback)
love the book and all but i wish the templates where big for some stuff like the butterfly one but overall super cute like the book says. lots of things that u can use daily and gifts so yeah I'm happy go lucky with this book

5.0 out of 5 stars Great very colourful, 2 Oct 2012
Mrs. Karen E. Field (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Super Cute Felt (Paperback)
This book is great, lots of colour easy to follow drawn diagram instructions. Some of the templates at the back are not full size. If you were to make one or two items and give away to friends it would put a smile on their faces as I know it makes me smile when I pick this book up and look through it. Havn't got round to making anything yet but hope to soon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this book!, 19 Dec 2011
This review is from: Super Cute Felt (Paperback)
I'm a beginner when it comes to felt but I really feel I could do these projects and it certainly inspires you. Lots of lovely things to make broken down into Accessories, Gifts, Homewares and Celebrations. I can't wait to get started! Particularly love the Mug Cozy, Angel Teddy and the Retro Corsage. Would highly recommend this book if you are looking for a new hobby!

4.0 out of 5 stars Very cute and easy projects, 9 Dec 2011
This review is from: Super Cute Felt (Paperback)
This book has great and easy projects to do with felt, and also can inspire you in doing other felt designs. The pictures are rather good and also has all the patterns. I recomend it totally.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely book, 8 Jun 2013
This review is from: Super Cute Felt (Paperback)
I buy quite a few books on craft and this one is lovely. I thought it would be quite basic and more suitable for a child but can honestly say it has inspired me to look at felt in a different light!

Super Cute Felt
Super Cute Felt by Laura Howard (Paperback - 8 Sep 2011)
9.09