5.0 out of 5 stars A beautiful book to make beautiful cookies, 1 Sep 2011
This review is from: Super Cute Cookies (Hardcover)
A wonderful, beautiful and easy to use book full of the most gorgeous and on-trend cookie designs ranging from simple designs for the beginner to more intricate designs for those with more experience - it was hard to know which one to start with. The beginning of the book has a fantastic section about how to get started: kit, delicious and easy to make dough recipes, and handy hints on icing. There is also a very useful box at the beginning of each design setting out exactly what you need to reach the end design - so no flicking back through pages and having to make your own list before you get started. The book would also make a perfect present or coffee table book given that the cover and book design are very pretty. Overall a perfectly styled and practical book to achieve wow factor cookies that you would struggle to even buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Eye-catching cookies for all ages and occasions, 27 Sep 2011
This review is from: Super Cute Cookies (Hardcover)
I met Chloe Coker when she was selling her cookies, to promote her book. The cookies were delicious and I bought a copy. My grandchildren and I had such fun making the cute animal faces. All the instructions were very clear and easy to follow. We are going to try next, witches and wizards and glittery ghosts for Halloween .... and then it's cookies for Christmas! We have enjoyed our baking so much, that I have bought some more copies of her book (and edible glitter!) to give as Christmas presents. I am also intending to try some of the slightly more advanced icing techniques, as I am hoping to produce some pretty cookies for a family christening. There are so many good ideas. The book is a pleasure to browse through, printed in beautiful colours and on almost every page there are lovely coloured photographs. It's a book that inspires ....happy baking.

Wallace

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 22 Aug 2011
A. Bolus (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Super Cute Cookies (Hardcover)
These crisp, clean designs transform cookies into works of art. Delicious cookie dough recipes, helpful hints on icing techniques, and then a fantastic array of cookie designs. What more could you want? A fantastic present for anyone who loves baking.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic , Must buy book!, 18 Aug 2011
This review is from: Super Cute Cookies (Hardcover)
Have just received my copy of Chloe Cokers' , "super- cute cookies book".
It's amazing. Full of fantastic easy to follow instructions and handy tips. Even a learner could make these. There are the most scrummy pictures, you want to pick them right off the page and eat them.
I can't wait to try them out and I've already ordered a copy for a gift for my Daughter.
Thanks to Chloe for a superb book- very well put together.
I reckon it will be a resident in my kitchen for a long time and probably end up with splodges all over it like my favourites always do!

5.0 out of 5 stars Really lovely book, 10 Sep 2013
This review is from: Super Cute Cookies (Hardcover)
Nice pictures, clear instructions, resulting in stunning biscuit creations, also great inspiration for other cookie ideas. Everyone I know is very happy I bought this book!

5.0 out of 5 stars Food for thought!, 10 May 2012
Nicola (Milton Keynes, Bucks) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Super Cute Cookies (Hardcover)
I bought this as a gift for a friend who had just started out on a cookie making/decorating business. She loves some of the ideas that it contains for decorating.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute cookies, 16 July 2014
This review is from: Super Cute Cookies (Hardcover)
Love this book, have only made the gingerbread so far but the other recipes and designs look really good. a great addition to my baking collection

Super Cute Cookies
Super Cute Cookies by Chloe Coker (Hardcover - 11 Aug 2011)