5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect
Published on 19 Mar 2012 by HarrietJRees

2.0 out of 5 stars my life A journal of memories and thoughts
not quite what I was expecting! this is a journal with slots so that you can put special things in and write about your memories and special times ,this isn't comprehensive enough and the room on the pages doesn't really give enough space to maybe write as much as you would like too .
Published 11 months ago by iris

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 19 Mar 2012
This review is from: My Life: A Journal of Memories and Thoughts (Card Book)
I didn't buy this product from Amazon, I came across it in a boutique shop and I love it so much I logged onto Amazon to find more products from the same publisher. The journal is hardcover and has wonderful photography, paper and images throughout. Its divided into sections such as milestones, family and friends etc and each section has its own little pocket for you to pop in keepsakes like concert ticket stubs, photos etc. If like me the thought of filling in lots of blank pages leaves you a little overwhelmed then you'll love the little prompts it gives you like "family treasures and how they came to be" and "when i met my partner". Depsite this there is plenty of room to write. What I like about this journal is it covers the main moments in your life and prompts you to write about what you are like as a person so that if a distant relative (perhaps a great great grand child?!) one day comes accross it they will have an insightful account of your life and what you were like as a person. I cannot praise this journal enough-I love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 24 Sep 2013
This review is from: My Life: A Journal of Memories and Thoughts (Card Book)
A lovely journal with all the prompts needed to record your life's experiences to pass onto your children I loved it

2.0 out of 5 stars my life A journal of memories and thoughts, 5 Aug 2013
iris (west midlands uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: My Life: A Journal of Memories and Thoughts (Card Book)
I think every one should have a go at writing their memoirs but I would advise shopping around for other such journals as this wasn't the best one .

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT KEEPSAKE, 13 Mar 2011
This review is from: My Life: A Journal of Memories and Thoughts (Card Book)
I GOT THIS FOR A FRIENDS BIRTHDAY WHICH CO-INCIDED WITH HER RETIREMENT ALSO,THIS WILL GIVE HER SOMETHING TO DO THROUGH HER SPARE TIME NOW.

My Life: A Journal of Memories and Thoughts
My Life: A Journal of Memories and Thoughts by Various (Card Book - 12 Aug 2010)
Used & New from: 2.14