5.0 out of 5 stars Really Good Book, 21 May 2013
This review is from: How To Join The Royal Air Force 2015 Version: The Insider's Guide (How2become) (Paperback)
This book was really useful and helped me prepare for the ability tests. I had no clue what to expect from the tests but I now feel confident I will pass... fingers crossed!

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have, 29 July 2013
Any book that will give someone a head start in a chosen career is indispensible. I bought this book for my niece as she wishes to join. She likes it a lot and has gained confidence in what to expect in the recruitement process. If she loves it then so do I. Highly recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars A Huge Help, 27 Aug. 2013
This book has everything my son needed to help him prepare for his aptitude test and initial interview. Worth every penny.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great book for anybody looking to go into The Royal Air Force, 2 Jan. 2013
I brought this for my son as he was trying for the second time to get into the Air Force and I wanted to get as much help for him as possible. This book really helped and I am glad to say he passed the Psychometric test with ease and I am sure this book will help him to be ready for the next step, the Interview

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 14 Oct. 2013
This book is must if you are needing information on how to prepare for your officers selection process to become an officer in the RAF.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant book for anyone wanting to join the RAF, 24 Jan. 2013
I bought this book to read up about the application process for joing the RAF, I found it is very informative and has lots of tips to help get through the selection process. I have since applied for the RAF, just waiting for an interview now.

It is great how the book is broken down into small chapters and it is easy if you are looking for a specific area of the selection process. I hope that I pass the selection process and if I do, it will have been partly down to the information I read in this book.

It is a must have for anyone who wants to or is considering joining the RAF. I have also bought the armed forces test book, mechanical comprehention and numerical reasoning test book to accompany this one which I also highly recommend.
How2Become has a good website to

5.0 out of 5 stars I am sure he will love, 23 Dec. 2014
This is a present for my grandson, I am sure he will love it

How To Join The Royal Air Force 2015 Version: The Insider's Guide (How2become)