5.0 out of 5 stars Much better jokes than the first book!, 4 May 2014
This review is from: Crap Dad Jokes (Hardcover)
I've bought both of Ian Allen's joke books, and in my view this one has far funnier jokes than the first one, The VERY Embarrassing Book of Dad Jokes. That one has loads of really old jokes in it, which is fine as that's what it advertises itself as, but for me Crap Dad Jokes actually has some superb jokes in it that a) you won't have heard before and b) are laugh-out-loud hilarious. So whereas both books have self-deprecating titles and forewords, and both have lots of painfully bad jokes in them, Crap Dad Jokes is actually a genuinely good joke book on the whole - I'd say it's on a par with The Biggest Ever Tim Vine Joke Book and Peter Serafinowicz' Billion Jokes Vol. 1 - at least in terms of value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great set of ammunition to make everyone groan to death, 15 Aug 2013
This review is from: Crap Dad Jokes (Kindle Edition)
I bought this on a whim as my colleagues and I regularly have bad joke battles or pun-offs. This book has given me the edge and the fact that it's on kindle means I have instant access to the wealth of comedy gold through my phone. It didn't cost much so I'd say go for it, it's all just a bit of fun anyway!

Crap Dad Jokes
Crap Dad Jokes by Ian Allen (Hardcover - 6 Jun 2013)
6.99