5.0 out of 5 stars Bill Oddie's Little Black Bird Bookr
This is the book that helped me more than any other when I first became a "serious" birdwatcher. Full of useful tips: where to go; how to identify by "jizz"; the joys and excitements of responsible "twitching".
Published 11 months ago by Ann Tate

This book seems to be on all sorts of "must read" lists, but I was disappointed. Bill Oddie appears to be overly impressed with himself and his humour. If he did not continually remind the reader of his incredible talents, the book would probably be much funnier and certainly much more enjoyable.
Published 1 month ago by Liene Z Kalnins

5.0 out of 5 stars Bill Oddie's Little Black Bird Bookr, 8 Oct 2013
Ann Tate (E) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bill Oddie's Little Black Bird Book (Hardcover)
Back in the '80s I recommended it to everyone - for its humour and its expert knowledge - and I am delighted it is being reissued. A brilliant book - and funny! Full of knowledge - and "tongue-in-cheek" with it. My original copy has fallen apart with use - it was a paperback. Now I can order a hardback replacement. Thanks Bill Oddie.

Ann Tate. Author of "Birdwatcher's Year". David & Charles.

3.0 out of 5 stars but I was disappointed. Bill Oddie appears to be overly impressed with ..., 7 Aug 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Birdiehumor, 18 Aug 2014
A really funny book!

Bill Oddie's Little Black Bird Book
Bill Oddie's Little Black Bird Book by Bill Oddie (Hardcover - 7 April 2011)