5.0 out of 5 stars Gluten-free heaven
Published 20 months ago by colin hyman

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful
Save your money, thin book, useless recipes, hated it and wish I could have viewed as I wouldn't buy, save your money
Published 8 months ago by Mummy2girls

5.0 out of 5 stars Gluten-free heaven, 17 Dec 2012
Heavenly, divine dishes to inspire anyone facing a gluten free diet. Alas, I am diabetic too and so many of the dishes are not suitable for me, however I will cook them for my friends.There is a language barrier too as some of the ingredients are not readily available in the UK. I think I will be able to track these down on Google when I get the time. In the past I have derived great benefit from Australian Women's Weekly, I recall doing an Italian based cooking event at Stirling Castle in 1991 and used recipes from this source to produce a range of delicious dishes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Gluten Free Baking Book i have ever bought, 20 Jan 2013
As I have said this is an amazing book & should be in EVERY Gluten Free cookery book shelf!! amazing receipes and easy to do as well.

In my eyes an essential at all times! there is a wicked chocolate cake recipe in there - i am sure not that good for the waistline BUT absolutley delicious!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful, 14 Dec 2013
This review is from: Gluten-Free Cooking (The Australian Women's Weekly Minis) (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars gluten free cookbooks, 20 Nov 2012
Zilpher peckham (Braunton Devon) - See all my reviews
the cook books very informative re gluten free recipes, clear and precise. the books were actually for presents and they were very gratefully received. well done Amazon, once again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely clear recipes, 8 July 2014
Bought this for my daughter as she has just been diagnosed gluten intolerant. Lots of lovely easy clear recipes both sweet and savory. Good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent GF recipes, 17 April 2012
I've been looking for a decent book with GF recipes for ages and this does the job nicely.

Would recommend to anyone who does GF cooking.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok booklet, 28 April 2013
This "book" was not a full sized book and should have been called a booklet. Some of the recipes were basic, but ok for a beginner

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought out of interest, 24 Dec 2012
Bought this book out of interest as I wanted some new recipes to add to my collection. I can't wait to try them.

Gluten-Free Cooking (The Australian Women's Weekly Minis)
Gluten-Free Cooking (The Australian Women's Weekly Minis) by The Australian Women's Weekly (Paperback - 5 Aug 2013)
3.50