5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely
I only discovered Twilight this year... yes apparently I've been living under a rock for some time :0)

I read the books... which I loved
Then I saw the movies... which no surprise, I loved less!
Published on 27 Mar 2010 by LD

3.0 out of 5 stars It's half a book?
Published on 11 Oct 2011 by R.Tait

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 27 Mar 2010

I read the books... which I loved
Then I saw the movies... which no surprise, I loved less!
.. Twilight (Movie) in particular missed out too much of what I felt made to book magical... not to mention that scenes were added that were not in the book.

Then I bought this Graphic Novel... Love it.
It is Young Kim's adaptation of the first part of the original Twilight book...

After finishing it, all I could think was
I wish... wish... wish!!!.. That Young Kim had been responsible for writing the adaptation for the movies!!

Visually it didn't let me down... The story was concise without leaving out or changing the important bits - which the movie did way too much of in my opinion.
The artwork is beautiful and her vision of the characters did justice to what I had been imagining whilst reading the books.

I am very pleased with my purchase... I can't wait for the next one

Well done Young Kim!! I would LOVE to see this as an animated movie!

5.0 out of 5 stars A definite best buy of the year., 9 May 2010
Ms. Gillian N. Martin (London) - See all my reviews
This is a fantastic, and beautifully illustrated book.

If you have read Twilight (awsome book) then you will see that this Graphic Novel, sticks to the original story very well. The pictures are bewitchingly stunning. I love the Twilight Saga and this is a welcome addition to the Saga.

I'm not gonna lie, this book does have its downsides. The character Bella Swan is made far too pretty in this book. If you've ever even seen the film or read the book, then you may not recognize the character on the front cover. It is actually meant to be Bella. Plus also Bella's dad is far to good looking in the book.

Apart from those downsides, this is a truly remarkable book. Edward is just perfect. And the mood of the book is shown really well by using different tones.

If you like Twilight, then get this book!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars ***AMAZING***, 29 April 2010
After reading all the Twilight novels and seing the films I was couldnt wait to get the graphic novel. It did not disapoint !!!! Young Kim's graphics are truly inspiring and really matched the images I had in my head when reading the novels !! LOVE LOVE LOVED this book and can't wait for the next one :)I would recommend this book to any Twilight or Graphic Novel fans.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 22 April 2010
Joseph Shears - See all my reviews
This is a great addition to any Twilight fan's collection! The artwork is fantastic and conveys the story perfectly. One small thing is though, I was expecting it to be the entire Twilight book, but it is the just first half of the book, so I'm assuming each book will have two volumes?... Had I looked properly, I would have noticed that it says "volume 1". To be fair though, it doesn't even matter; it's that good! Go buy it now! :D

4.0 out of 5 stars A quicker way of reading Twilight - with beautiful artwork!, 18 July 2014
This review is from: Twilight: The Graphic Novel, Volume 1 (Twilight Saga: The Graphic Novels) (Paperback)
I was feeling the need delve back into the Twilight world (I'm not ashamed, this series is what it is) but I wanted to do this without actually having to spend time reading the full novels which I don't have time for right now. So picking up the graphic novel was the perfect solution! And you know what? I really enjoyed it.

The art work in the graphic novel is actually rather stunning. Its mostly grayscale/sepia but there are a few colour sections too which are there mostly when we need to see Edward 'sparkle' but I couldn't help but sit and take them in a little rather than turning the page. Young Kim is a very talented artist and really captured the characters and the location really well.

If you're on the fence about reading the graphic novel I would say give it a try, its a quick way of jumping back into the series and it really is a pretty book and I nice way to re read this story.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's half a book?, 11 Oct 2011
It's not bad, the art work is pretty much faultless and the story follow's closely to the book. My one big massive beef with the novel is that I brought it thinking it was Vol 1 in the saga not part 1 of 2 of the first book. it was misleading and frankly disappointing and let the whole book down for me. I have Vol 2, sorry PART 2 on order I just hope it's the end of the first book and not a mess up of half of the second book as well.

4.0 out of 5 stars Amazing graphic novel, 19 April 2010
This was in addition to the other Twilight books and I must say I'am glad i purchased this. The art is brilliant and captures the main characters as described by Stephenie Meyer and not as Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart. Already finished the and cant wait until the next one. The only thig i would of liked would have been a little bit more colour, but overall a great book and a must buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing and enjoyable!, 15 April 2010
Majorly enjoyable and very good to read - shame it only goes up to the meadow scene but every bit is drawn beautifully and the graphics are amazing. A definate buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Twilight: Graphic novel, 13 April 2010
M. Ferrier - See all my reviews
As a fan of the original Twilight book I was glad to see that the images are not just copies from the films but follow more closely on Stephenie Meyer's descriptions.
The images are absolutely stunning and the little use of colour highlights the more intense parts of the book. The images accompany the writing well without loosing the integrity of the story.

I would definately recommend this Graphic Novel to a friend and I cant wait for the next volume.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful artwork, fresh perspective, 17 Mar 2010
Lisa Cooper (Birmingham, UK) - See all my reviews
I wasn't sure initially about a Twilight Graphic Novel, not least because I've never really been in to graphic novels but I'm glad I went ahead and bought this. The artwork is amazingly beautiful, it is worth the money for that alone, and despite the story being well-worn now with both the book and the movie the graphic novel provides a fresh prospective on it, focusing more on dialogue and character interactions then Bella's thoughts on the world.

I think it is worth checking out for any Twilight fan.

Twilight: The Graphic Novel,  Volume 1 (Twilight Saga: The Graphic Novels)
6.29