5.0 out of 5 stars alternate movie
Published on 10 Nov 2011 by Paul Jutras

3.0 out of 5 stars Its Twilight in graphic format
The is simply the movie, in graphic novel format. Nothing has been changed, it is what you expect it to be.

If you liked the movies and want manga style comic to read (exactly the same as the film) then you will like this if you didn't like the movies you will not enjoy this, that simple.
Published 15 months ago by ZC21

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars alternate movie, 10 Nov 2011
Paul Jutras (Florida, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Twilight: The Graphic Novel, Volume 2 (Hardcover)
The art adaptation is like a alternate version of the movie to watch. Volume 2 Edward cover completes the cover of volume one one couple laying on the grass like a mini poster. The first thing I notice in volume 2 is that Young Kim doesn't show Bella sweating as much as she was in volume one book art. The book has some wonderful art at that. The Cullens house was much closer to what I envision than we got in the Twilight movies though I had expected the outside shot to have a more haunted feel to it. The increase story of Dr. Cullens and Edward transformations into vampires were much better with the artwork than I had pictured in my head after reading the original book as was Billy surprise at how informed Bella was about the Cullens. I still think it funnier in the movie when Charlie has his shot gun out when Bella first introduces Charlie to Edward. Also interesting seeing what Meyer's view of how Laurent, Victoria and James were after getting use to the movie actors that played them stuck in my head. While they wanted to finish the first movie in two books I can see the ballet studio battle a little quick at the end. Though maybe I just need to re-read that part of the original book and once gain get the movie events out of my head as with Jacob reason for showing u at the prom. My biggest surprise in the book however was when Young Kim choose to add color to the art during the prom at the end of the book which was even more well done than the orange over tone of Carisle's history.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this!, 11 April 2012
This review is from: Twilight: The Graphic Novel, Volume 2 (Hardcover)
I love this book so much! It tells the story of twilight in picture and sketches! The book got delievered very fast and in neat condition! I have the other book and its amazing, i currently have them together so they make a picture of Edward and Bella! This was worth the money!

5.0 out of 5 stars Twilight: The Graphic Novel Vol.2, 2 Mar 2012
This review is from: Twilight: The Graphic Novel, Volume 2 (Hardcover)
As with Volume 1: again, beautifully written and illustrated- another welcome addition to my Twilight collection. Both books are a real must have for any Twi book & movie fan(atic)s.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Twilight, 14 Feb 2012
This review is from: Twilight: The Graphic Novel, Volume 2 (Hardcover)
Bella and Edward as I saw them in my head when I first read the saga.

Beautiful !

I can't wait for the next one. YAY

5.0 out of 5 stars Twilight The graphic novels, 26 Feb 2012
This review is from: Twilight: The Graphic Novel, Volume 2 (Hardcover)
I was told about these and thought they would be a good addition to the Twilight series. They did not disappoint. The books are simply beautiful. Im glad I had read the original books first, it made these very easy to follow. These are especially suitable for teenagers who do not want to read the full books. I'll definitely buy the reast of the series if they go to print.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 6 Feb 2012
This review is from: Twilight: The Graphic Novel, Volume 2 (Hardcover)
I purchased this book myself as I had enjoyed reading Twilight: the Graphic Novel Volume 1. Although I new the story the illustrated version was brilliant. The drawings were beautifully done. A must for any Twilight fan.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent choice, 5 Feb 2012
This review is from: Twilight: The Graphic Novel, Volume 2 (Hardcover)
Bought a copy for Christmas for my daughter, as she had Volume 1 for her 14th birthday. Really appreciated as she loves all things anime/manga! 5*

5.0 out of 5 stars nice drawings, 21 Jan 2012
This review is from: Twilight: The Graphic Novel, Volume 2 (Hardcover)
i love this one more than the first, but both are hgreat. If you like twilight, you'll love them, nice pictures

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely fabulous!, 6 Jan 2012
Mischa (Bucharest, Romania) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Twilight: The Graphic Novel, Volume 2 (Hardcover)
Beautifully captures the atmosphere and characters' mood. One of my favourite parts is where Edward is showed playing the piano - the way the music is suggested really makes you feel as if you were there. Reading this book is like going on a magical trip.

5.0 out of 5 stars Twilight at its best!, 2 Jan 2012
This review is from: Twilight: The Graphic Novel, Volume 2 (Hardcover)
This is the second book in the series & was a huge hit with my 13 year old daughter.Like the first book,she read it within a day but keeps going back & re-reading it!!!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Twilight: The Graphic Novel, Volume 2
Twilight: The Graphic Novel, Volume 2 by Stephenie Meyer (Hardcover - 11 Oct 2011)
11.20
Not in stock; order now and we'll deliver when available