4.0 out of 5 stars It is ok
It is ok, the contents is what it says it is. I have some problems navigating and find things in the book. I suppose is not the authors fault but the kindle app I am using. Maybe I should look for some manual how to use it.
Published 10 months ago by Jerzy Grabowski

3.0 out of 5 stars I took the LIUK this morning and here is my review of this book.
The reason I purchase this book was because it includes the LIUK Handbook 2013 and Practice Questions in the same book. The LIUK Handbook section was is the same info that you would get if you purchased Life in the United Kingdom: a guide for new residents sold by the Home Office. Hence, I will just discuss whether the practice questions were useful or not.

As...
Published 14 months ago by LIUK Test Taker

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent study guide, 15 Aug 2013
I ordered this book online to prepare me for the Life in the UK Test. I did the test 5 weeks after getting my book and passed first sitting. It really prepared me well for the test, very well written and to the point. Don't go looking for 2 0r 3 books, this 1 is so comprehensive, you will be successful at first sitting.

5.0 out of 5 stars About this book, 19 Aug 2013
THIS BOOK ARRIVED WELL PACKED AND ON TIME.
IT HELPED TO ME LEARN ABOUT THE LIFE AND HISTORY
IN UK. ALSO THETESTS AT THE BACK HELPED ME TO
PASS MY EXAM. FOR THAT I WILL RECOMMEND MANY T
GO FOR IT..
Rashid.

4.0 out of 5 stars Recommended for the Tests, 18 Aug 2013
Very helpful book not only for the test but in general after reading through the book I learnt so much about the United Kingdom, which I never knew about after living in the country for 10 years. The book gives you in depth knowledge about the U.K. which one needs to know for the test to be taken. You can't go wrong if you read through the guide for the test and guaranteeing a pass in the first instance.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great guide for LIUK test, 16 Aug 2013
I had this book in July and sat in exam after 3 weeks exactly and passed in first sitting. I had no clue and idea about exam before I booked. This was only solution for that. This book has covered each and every bit that could come in exam in very interesting way. If one study this Study Guide will pass 100%, it my guarantee :)

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Life in the UK Test: Study Guide & CD ROM 2013: The Essential Study Guide for the British Citizenship Test
Used & New from: 16.54