5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars
Very good and informative thank you
Published 5 months ago by klew

3.0 out of 5 stars Great in some ways, not so great in others
I bought this book as I am planning to buy a leopard gecko in the coming months. I know there is a ton of information online, but I didn't want to have to trawl through it, instead opting to buy a book that I planned to read from cover to cover, which I hoped would give me all the information I needed to get going.

Unfortunately, I didn't really get that with...
Published 9 months ago by CezzaXV

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 July 2014
This review is from: Leopard Gecko - Pet Expert: Understanding and Caring for Your Pet (Paperback)
Very good and informative thank you

4.0 out of 5 stars A good read, 1 April 2014
This book is very informative and easy to understand. A good, easy read for anybody interested in the care of Leopard Geckos. I find it easy to acess and a handy book to have around as a go to when more information is necessary.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great in some ways, not so great in others, 27 Feb 2014

Unfortunately, I didn't really get that with this book.

In some ways this book is great. It goes into great detail about leos in the wild, their biology and such. It also has a LOT of pictures in it, all colour, so it is a great book to browse through. I really cannot fault the author on their knowledge of leopard geckos in that sense.

However, the book is called Understanding and Caring for your pet, and while it had all the information you could possibly need to understand leopard geckos, I did not feel that by the end of it I knew what I needed to do to care for one. The book spends most of its time explaining the biology etc of them and spends a very short time talking about how to care for them. This is a shame, because this will be what I imagine most people are buying the book for.

I also had issue with how there was a lot of information that was repeated more than once throughout the book. I think the author intended this book to be one where you pick it up and flick it to the relevant page for what you are looking for, rather than something you read cover to cover.

Not a bad book in all, but it just didn't really suit me for the purpose I had bought it for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth buying - before you buy the gecko!, 3 Dec 2014
Excellent book which I would recommend for anyone considering buying a pet leopard gecko. Covers all the basics in a clear, informative way.

3.0 out of 5 stars good but dragged, 13 Aug 2014
A good book but some bits went on and used to long words that I didn't understand good information though

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 2 Dec 2014
happy with the quality of merchandise and efficiency of service.

Leopard Gecko - Pet Expert: Understanding and Caring for Your Pet