Showing 1-5 of 5 reviews(5 star). Show all reviews
on 24 March 2011
Having chosen to live surrounded by crystals for years for their beauty without truly energising them or focusing their energy for a specific purpose,this little book literally woke me up to what I'd been missing.I read it in one go,staying up late.Judy's years of experience with clients,crystals and astrology come through on every page.The layout is simple,the pictures beautiful and the tone is just right:teaching without lecturing.Best of all is her 2fold strategy for prosperity in every area of life:coaching questions to elict unconscious beliefs followed by her suggestions for rituals,showing the grids and suggesting crystals to start the process.She also says that small stones can be just as effective as large ones,so cost need not put you off.
I have cleansed all my crystals,thought more deeply about where to place them and am about to start energising specific ones today.
Another wonderful book.
on 7 January 2015
great, thank you!
on 28 September 2014
Great book
on 22 May 2013
Thank you Judy Hall. I love the layout and the information held within the book is wonderfully accessible. It is also imbued with a beautiful philosophy.
on 10 June 2013
Great book love all of Judys books on Crystals, explains everything in easy to understand way, full of knowledge and wisdom.