5.0 out of 5 stars Top Toilet Laughs
This is a great and frequently very amusing collection of Viz Top Tips which, for me, is not a book for a long reading session but rather one to be dipped into whenever I'm in the mood for a quick cheer-up and, as such, I'm sure it'll be making me laugh for some time to come. If you're one of those folk who keeps funny books in the bathroom then this is a prime candidate.
Published on 10 Jan 2012 by Shrewlord

3.0 out of 5 stars Recycled
Most of the tips inside this book, were published in the two previous tips books, published over 15 years ago, so if you're like me and have read them cover to cover many times, there's sadly little new here, which I don't understand. There must have been enough new tips in the hundred plus issues since, to make it entirely new.

If you haven't got the original...
Published on 7 Jun 2010 by Irishrichy

3.0 out of 5 stars Recycled, 7 Jun 2010
This review is from: Top of the Tips (Viz) (Hardcover)

If you haven't got the original books, then it's well worth buying. Hillarious.

5.0 out of 5 stars Top Toilet Laughs, 10 Jan 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Top Tip #1001..., 28 April 2013
This review is from: Top of the Tips (Viz) (Hardcover)
READERS. Save $$$ by buying this book instead of paying loads of cash for 50 or so back issues of Viz.

5.0 out of 5 stars Innapropriate and mostly just plain wrong., 13 Jun 2011
This review is from: Top of the Tips (Viz) (Hardcover)
The humour contained within this tome's pages can only be described as base and lavatorial.

It's for this reason I keep my copy hidden away in plain sight in the bathroom so as house guests and myself can snigger at it's mirthful magnificence whilst interspersing this with grunts and strains as we curl out many inches of great foetid gorilla's fingers whilst basking in the warm glow of it's rapier wit.

Enjoy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loads of fun, 20 Sep 2011
This review is from: Top of the Tips (Viz) (Hardcover)
This publication lives in the smallest room of the house. It is ideal for picking up in short spurts shall we say. Lots of laugh out loud moments even when it's the 2nd time you read a top tip. I have bought two more copies for friends to share the joy. Some very inspiring tips too. Brilliant!

4.0 out of 5 stars Top laugh, 10 Mar 2011
CJW (Coventry, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Top of the Tips (Viz) (Hardcover)
I love the top tips - great book to dip into when you need some silliness and a quick giggle.

4.0 out of 5 stars see ya Tommy, 5 Jun 2014
This review is from: Top of the Tips (Viz) (Hardcover)
I have not read viz magazine. However it can be a little tiresome reading it front to back, although doing this can aid you in writing your very own top tips from the disturbed plethora of chaotic ideas that exist within us all. I plan to buy the sequel to this and the sequel to an earlier addition which had 500 of them. If you are looking for jokes for writing or just inspiration or to improve your social skills, top tips takes away the need to read Tommy Cooper jokes.

3.0 out of 5 stars Amusing up to a point, 19 Mar 2014
This review is from: Top of the Tips (Viz) (Hardcover)
I enjoyed reading this but by about half way I found some of the tips being repeated with only the names of the contributor changed. And some of them were merely contrived jokes and complaints about organisations and individuals which raised a smile but rarely a laugh.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very funny - always makes me smile, 14 Mar 2014
R. Wilkinson (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Top of the Tips (Hardcover)
A very funny book from Viz. If you're programmed with the appropriate sense of humour, this will be right up your street. I originally bought a copy of this a few years ago for a work colleague in the secret Santa. I was contemplating keeping it but I was unable to get something else in time. To make matters worse, the colleague didn't like it! I'm glad I bough this copy for myself.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Funny., 13 Feb 2014
This review is from: Top of the Tips (Viz) (Hardcover)
I have a copy of the profanasurus and that is pretty funny I have bought more to give to people as xmas pressies, so I thought I'd give this a go but was rather underwhelmed at how each tip is a totally lame unfunny joke. I read as far as I could to try and see if any of them could make me chortle but nothing tickled me. The background images in the book are taken from old top of the pops and so on would appeal to an older reader but the content of the book is probably going to be best appreciated by primary school children.

Top of the Tips (Viz)
Top of the Tips (Viz) by Viz (Hardcover - 7 May 2010)
5.99