4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Book
Published on 13 Sept. 2011 by A. Hogg

3.0 out of 5 stars Passing time on a 9 hour flight.
My 10 year old really liked this book and as it helped pass some time on the journey it was great value for money. I was worried she might think herself too grown up for such things, but she was genuinely interested in recording her holiday in this way.
Published on 4 Jun. 2012 by Vampire51

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Book, 13 Sept. 2011
A. Hogg "Ali" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: I'm Going On Holiday: A sticky, scrappy holiday doodle diary (Buster Books) (Paperback)
Overall this is a nice book but I think there should be age guidance with it, I purchased this for a nine year old but when it arrived I would say it is more suitable for a 5 - 7 year old, It's well laid out and covers lots of things and very child friendly with lots of bits to fill in. It's also really only for one holiday, or to complete over the summer holidays and lastly it is A4 size so some may have trouble fitting it into a small flight bag or similar. A good book but didn't suit what I needed and wish the Amazon guidance included size and age range.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 18 Sept. 2011
I bought this for my 6 year old grandaughter as she was going on holiday. She filled it in each day. The book encourages children to collect different items of interest from their holiday, and also to draw and write about their adventures.
My grandaughter used to sit and fill it in when it was siesta time, as she had to stay out of the sun then, so it kept her occupied.
Highly recommended

4.0 out of 5 stars A great choice!, 13 May 2014
I looked all over the internet for a great, colourful travel journal appropriate for a 5 year old. Most of what I found was either too advanced or black and white. This journal is perfect for a 4-6 year old and possibly older. Each page is wonderfully colourful and gives an activity with a little guidance. Each activity is super fun. Some examples are draw a picture of the place you're staying, doodle your most delicious meal on the plate and design your perfect postcard. It gives lots of activities to get your little one involved on your trip. Only 2 things made me decide to not give it 5 stars and that was the fact that it's am 8"x11.5" book which makes it a bit more inconvenient to carry around in a purse or little kid sized backpack and it could really use some stickers to be included. All in all I am very pleased with it and would certainly purchase another one for future trips!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these books, 18 Sept. 2013
I bought my daughter and son each one of these for our holiday. They loved them and my 6 year old son filled something out in his nearly every day on holiday. Great momento and a good way of encouraging writing and reading on holiday when they are not so keen!

3.0 out of 5 stars Passing time on a 9 hour flight., 4 Jun. 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Great personal souvenir for a special holiday, 6 Feb. 2015
Rennie123 (Berkshire UK) - See all my reviews
Used on a couple of holidays now - great activities and good mix of writing and drawing and colouring and spaces for sticking things in.
First got one 3 years ago for my daughter, then 6, for her exciting trip to Florida - and she still sometimes looks through it at what she wrote, coloured and stuck in to it - great souvenir.

4.0 out of 5 stars Little girl aged 6 almost 7, loves it, 4 April 2015
This book is excellent for our little girl - she's aged 6, turning 7 next month. She's absolutely into it. It's perfect if you like to get your little one excited about a holiday. It has a little pre-holiday section - all about getting ready for travels. And what I like about this book is it encourages kids to use their imagination. Gives kids empowerment to be creative within a nice template. Asks kids what they think and feel. A really good idea and a great post-holiday memento !

5.0 out of 5 stars Not just for kids!, 26 July 2012
I bought this for a friend going on holiday as a bit of fun. She loved the product and is happily completing the diary on her travels around America. Not just for kids!

5.0 out of 5 stars Holiday journals, 19 April 2013
I bought these for my grand daughters. We are going on holiday to Greece soon and I'm sure they will enjoy them

5.0 out of 5 stars Doodle Diary in Rome, 25 Mar. 2013
Going to Rome next week with my niece (8) and nephew (6) and they are both as excited about filling in their holiday doodle diary as they are about the holiday!!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

I'm Going On Holiday: A sticky, scrappy holiday doodle diary (Buster Books)