on 4 January 2012
I ordered this for my daughter as a small, "stocking filler " gift for Christmas. I was not expecting it to have the impact that it did. About to turn 6 yrs old, my daughter spent most of her Christmas holiday using her felt tip pen set to "design" the colours for each of the outlined outfits in this book. She has spent hours on it so far and actually mentioned it to her class on her first day back at school as her best Christmas gift - beating much more expensive and longed for items.....

I have now ordered another one as part of a birthday gift for a 6 yr old girl and for the price, I highly recommend them. I wish I would have discovered it months ago for our summer holiday when we were stuck for hours in an airport!

The paper quality, as others have mentioned, is of a very high quality and even though my daughter can abuse felt tips to the point when they leak through the paper, this has not happened with any of the pages in this book. Coloured pencils, felt tips, crayons -all would work well in this book.

Taking cost and enjoyment into consideration, this was the best purchase this Christmas by a long way.
on 29 June 2011
This range of colouring books is by far the best quality I have ever bought, The pictures are very appealing and varied! Good value and highly recommended.
on 1 June 2011
The whole of this range of colouring books are really good. Bought this one for my 5 year old daughter and she loves it. My 7 year old wants one too. The paper is good quality and such a different kind of colouring book, ideal for girls into their clothes. they do boys ones too called colouring for boys I think. can't recommend enough.
on 14 June 2011
I got this book since my 5 year old granddaughter loves colouring. She was absolutely thrilled. I was worried it was too old for her but not at all! Would recommend it to any young girls who love fashion and colouring.
on 7 January 2012
Bought as a little extra item in the Xmas stocking. Seems very good. Lots of pages with lots of designs to colour in. Reasonable quality paper. I would say this was good value for money and my granddaughter has already completed many of the pages. I bought her a new set of pens to go with it. She loves to do colouring and will happily spend time completing the drawings. So, new books, different themes and a variety of designs are always welcome.
on 23 March 2012
I bought this for my daughter and she is delighted with it . the quality is excellent.i will be ordering again
on 22 January 2012
I bought this for my 7 year old along with the Gorgeous Girls Colouring Book and we both love it! Even I don't mind doing colouring now!
The pictures are beatifully illustrated and so detailed. The paper quality is fantastic so the felt tip doesn't show on the reverse side of the page.
I bought some very fine tipped pens too as some of the colouring is very intricate.
Definitely for girls over 6 or 7 due to the detailed pictures.
A bit more pricey than your average colouring book but this is not your average colouring book! Worth it.
on 20 December 2011
Bought this for my 8 year old daughter, who loves it. It is definitely better quality than your average colouring book. Each page has lovely clear, crisp black and white pictures of clothes, from shoes to dresses, with lots of pretty designs to colour in. Perfect for wax crayons, felt tips and pencils. These designs are also perfect for cutting out and framing.
on 7 December 2011
This is a gorgeous colouring book. My daughter is sure to love it. The pictures are original and different to usual colouring books
on 28 January 2013
got this book for my neice who was in hospital at the time it is a great colouring book and she loved it. Shes a teenager so it wasnt babyish and she loved it as