5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant - good quality paper, great designs
The whole of this range of colouring books are really good. Bought this one for my 5 year old daughter and she loves it. My 7 year old wants one too. The paper is good quality and such a different kind of colouring book, ideal for girls into their clothes. they do boys ones too called colouring for boys I think. can't recommend enough.
Published on 1 Jun 2011 by amc

1.0 out of 5 stars was already partly coloured in!
I'm really gutted about this product, I don't remember reading that I was anything other than like new. It was supposed to be part of a birthday present, however after flicking through it, I found out that 4 pages had already been coloured in!!! Had to rip our 4 said pages which consequently meant that other uncoloured pages had to go... Very disappointed, seen as this is...
Published 7 days ago by J. Casey

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant - good quality paper, great designs, 1 Jun 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Nicest colouring book I have ever bought!, 29 Jun 2011
This review is from: Beautiful Fashion Colouring Book (Paperback)
This range of colouring books is by far the best quality I have ever bought, The pictures are very appealing and varied! Good value and highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous pictures to colour, 22 Jan 2012
This review is from: Beautiful Fashion Colouring Book (Paperback)
I bought this for my 7 year old along with the Gorgeous Girls Colouring Book and we both love it! Even I don't mind doing colouring now!
The pictures are beatifully illustrated and so detailed. The paper quality is fantastic so the felt tip doesn't show on the reverse side of the page.
I bought some very fine tipped pens too as some of the colouring is very intricate.
Definitely for girls over 6 or 7 due to the detailed pictures.
A bit more pricey than your average colouring book but this is not your average colouring book! Worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, high quality colouring book for girls, 4 Jan 2012
This review is from: Beautiful Fashion Colouring Book (Paperback)
I ordered this for my daughter as a small, "stocking filler " gift for Christmas. I was not expecting it to have the impact that it did. About to turn 6 yrs old, my daughter spent most of her Christmas holiday using her felt tip pen set to "design" the colours for each of the outlined outfits in this book. She has spent hours on it so far and actually mentioned it to her class on her first day back at school as her best Christmas gift - beating much more expensive and longed for items.....

I have now ordered another one as part of a birthday gift for a 6 yr old girl and for the price, I highly recommend them. I wish I would have discovered it months ago for our summer holiday when we were stuck for hours in an airport!

The paper quality, as others have mentioned, is of a very high quality and even though my daughter can abuse felt tips to the point when they leak through the paper, this has not happened with any of the pages in this book. Coloured pencils, felt tips, crayons -all would work well in this book.

Taking cost and enjoyment into consideration, this was the best purchase this Christmas by a long way.

5.0 out of 5 stars Granddaughter delighted, 14 Jun 2011
This review is from: Beautiful Fashion Colouring Book (Paperback)
I got this book since my 5 year old granddaughter loves colouring. She was absolutely thrilled. I was worried it was too old for her but not at all! Would recommend it to any young girls who love fashion and colouring.

5.0 out of 5 stars great books, 16 Sep 2012
This review is from: Beautiful Fashion Colouring Book (Paperback)
These books are a must have for girls. Any age from 4 years upwards. My 8 year old enjoys taking the time to bring the pictures to life. They are so differnt from the usual colouring books and they are great for girls who are bored or perhaps travelling on a long journey. I would definately purchase more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Granddaughter (6) liked it, 7 Jan 2012
This review is from: Beautiful Fashion Colouring Book (Paperback)
Bought as a little extra item in the Xmas stocking. Seems very good. Lots of pages with lots of designs to colour in. Reasonable quality paper. I would say this was good value for money and my granddaughter has already completed many of the pages. I bought her a new set of pens to go with it. She loves to do colouring and will happily spend time completing the drawings. So, new books, different themes and a variety of designs are always welcome.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent quality, 23 Mar 2012
miss a m christie (sunderland england) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Beautiful Fashion Colouring Book (Paperback)
I bought this for my daughter and she is delighted with it . the quality is excellent.i will be ordering again

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful, 7 Dec 2011
This review is from: Beautiful Fashion Colouring Book (Paperback)
This is a gorgeous colouring book. My daughter is sure to love it. The pictures are original and different to usual colouring books

5.0 out of 5 stars brill, 28 Jan 2013
This review is from: Beautiful Fashion Colouring Book (Paperback)
got this book for my neice who was in hospital at the time it is a great colouring book and she loved it. Shes a teenager so it wasnt babyish and she loved it as

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Beautiful Fashion Colouring Book
Beautiful Fashion Colouring Book by Katy Jackson (Paperback - 17 Mar 2011)
Not in stock; order now and we'll deliver when available