on 6 May 2012
Don't you just love these books, I have several of them, so of course, I do know it all now (well, maybe not quite all!) I just can't resist giving them as Birthday and Christmas presents and I have to say everyone I have given them to is as interested in them as I am. Lots of interesting facts you may well have forgotten, or, of course, you may just be surprised at how much you do know.
on 20 February 2013
Lots of things that jog your memory.. and some new stuff you never learned in the first place. Worth the price.
on 8 November 2010
This a great reminder of things I used to know from my school days. The details aren't in depth but they are a good reminder or a start of things to then go on and look them up. Its also a good reference and after reading it I used it a couple of times for the lists it has.
Excellent little book that give info in chapters of different themes such as Music, History, Science, Language, Maths.

It basically gives you 'sound bites' on each topic, in a school book layout kind of way. Some of the information will have you recalling things from school, others will be new, can you remember what a diphthong is? Or what do you remember about William the Conqueror?

Either way, it's still interesting
on 14 July 2014
Interesting facts in a perfect size, wonderful.
on 12 February 2013
an informative book which increased my knowledge on various subjects of matter. the layout reminded me of the horrible historys books. good length AND there were pictures to. no one is to old for pictures...
on 9 March 2014
I bought this book to assist my grandchildren with their studies - Guess who read it first!!! I would highy recommend this to anyone who is interested in everything.
on 17 March 2016
A quick, easy to read summary of a lot of various subjects. Most of it I used to know, so hopefully I remember it next time a pub quiz comes around...
on 11 October 2012
Interesting. Many things to read about. Some more interesting that others.

Very much like school books that you used to love.
on 1 February 2015
Very Informative with an easy to read style, like a reference book that you can dip Into.
Perfect for people who like to Quiz