5.0 out of 5 stars I wish I knew that
Published 23 months ago by red panda

3.0 out of 5 stars book
The seller never stated a child had written with pen in the front covers of book, only that the book was used... didn't expect it to have been used as an exercise book, did not complain, whats the point!!
Published 3 months ago by peter kilbride

5.0 out of 5 stars I wish I knew that, 6 May 2012
This review is from: I Wish I Knew That: Cool Stuff You Need to Know (Hardcover)
Don't you just love these books, I have several of them, so of course, I do know it all now (well, maybe not quite all!) I just can't resist giving them as Birthday and Christmas presents and I have to say everyone I have given them to is as interested in them as I am. Lots of interesting facts you may well have forgotten, or, of course, you may just be surprised at how much you do know.

4.0 out of 5 stars It's ok, 20 Feb 2013
Lots of things that jog your memory.. and some new stuff you never learned in the first place. Worth the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool Reminder, 8 Nov 2010
This a great reminder of things I used to know from my school days. The details aren't in depth but they are a good reminder or a start of things to then go on and look them up. Its also a good reference and after reading it I used it a couple of times for the lists it has.

4.0 out of 5 stars Well to be honest, mostly I did., 3 April 2014
Ms. J. A. Russell "Jan R" (Birmingham. U.K.) - See all my reviews
This style of publication is reaching its inevitable conclusion now. As with all things these days the dumbing down process is in full swing. It's ok but no real use for reference.

5.0 out of 5 stars For my Grandchildren!, 9 Mar 2014
I bought this book to assist my grandchildren with their studies - Guess who read it first!!! I would highy recommend this to anyone who is interested in everything.

3.0 out of 5 stars book, 8 Jan 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars excellent..., 12 Feb 2013
an informative book which increased my knowledge on various subjects of matter. the layout reminded me of the horrible historys books. good length AND there were pictures to. no one is to old for pictures...

5.0 out of 5 stars Things you missed at school are always interesting to look back on., 16 Nov 2012
Would recommend this book and all similar books to my Grandchildren.
It's concise and to the point and funny at times.

5.0 out of 5 stars I wish I knew that cool stuff, 14 Nov 2012
Very funny and I love the kindle edition. Also very useful and a book to dip into. Would be an excellent gift.

4.0 out of 5 stars I wish I knew it as well, 11 Oct 2012
Interesting. Many things to read about. Some more interesting that others.

Very much like school books that you used to love.

ARRAY(0xadf7dcf0)

I Wish I Knew That: Cool Stuff You Need to Know
I Wish I Knew That: Cool Stuff You Need to Know by Various Authors (Hardcover - 20 May 2010)
5.51