on 4 January 2014
I hope I can keep up with this for the next 17 years because I think this is such a beautiful idea!
4 pages for each year: main events, highs and lows etc., room for pictures too.
Very happy with my purchase and definitely considering as a present for new parents.
on 17 March 2013
I received this book after having my son. I love that it spans 18 years, and that I can detail things that aren't catered for in the usual baby first 12 months book. You do have to be 'in to' this kind of thing though, would be such a shame to start and never finish one. We do laugh though that when my son is 15 & 16 we might not want to detail things he has said & done!!
on 30 August 2015
I bought this for a friends little boy as a christening gift and I'm so pleased I did, it's lovely! It has just enough to space to write the things you want without feeling like you need a good few hours before you can sit down to do it. It also has some really lovely quotes inside. Honestly, it's fab.
on 13 June 2013
hi

the book is thinner than what i thought it would be
its more like a summary of a few lines instead of stories.
regardless its a nice thought to give over 18 yrs especially when you can keep it secret for that long!
on 20 January 2013
What a beautiful little book! It is gorgeous and such a lovely idea. I'm looking forward to sitting down with it every year reflecting on our lives and capturing the memories. It will be such a wonderful priceless keepsake once it's complete.
What a lovely way to capture your son's childhood and your relationship.
on 30 March 2015
My son is now 3 and I've just brought this. Its bigger expected but its fab.
I loved filling out the first 2 years and can't wait to fill out more years. I will buy one for my daughter when she is born in may. Perfect to give them on there 18th birthday :-)
on 25 March 2014
A really lovely book that I cannot wait to fill in for my little boy. I hope once he is old enough to read it he will appreciate it too. It would make a lovely gift for a mum to be.
on 24 February 2014
I brought this lovely keep sake book for my daughter. It's well written and thought out. Very pleased with it. Swift delivery and packaged well. A great gift
on 1 July 2014
Such a gorgeous book! I look forward to filling it in over the next 18 years and will treasure handing it over to my little boy on his 18th birthday.
on 14 April 2014
A lovely record book to record special moments in your little guys life. Will make a lovely story and memento to give when he is older