‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutley gorgeous!, 20 Jan 2013
This review is from: Our Story, for My Son (Parent & Child) (Hardcover)
What a beautiful little book! It is gorgeous and such a lovely idea. I'm looking forward to sitting down with it every year reflecting on our lives and capturing the memories. It will be such a wonderful priceless keepsake once it's complete.
What a lovely way to capture your son's childhood and your relationship.

5.0 out of 5 stars Such a lovely idea, 4 Jan 2014
This review is from: Our Story, for My Son (Parent & Child) (Hardcover)
I hope I can keep up with this for the next 17 years because I think this is such a beautiful idea!
4 pages for each year: main events, highs and lows etc., room for pictures too.
Very happy with my purchase and definitely considering as a present for new parents.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful gift, 17 Mar 2013
This review is from: Our Story, for My Son (Parent & Child) (Hardcover)
I received this book after having my son. I love that it spans 18 years, and that I can detail things that aren't catered for in the usual baby first 12 months book. You do have to be 'in to' this kind of thing though, would be such a shame to start and never finish one. We do laugh though that when my son is 15 & 16 we might not want to detail things he has said & done!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Product: great - Dellvery experience: appalling, 13 July 2014
This review is from: Our Story, for My Son (Parent & Child) (Hardcover)
1. Product review: This Diary is fantastic & the idea behind it is also great (to keep a record of your own feelings/experience about each year of your child's life from the 1st year to their 18th year and then give it as a present to them). I got one for myself & one for my husband (for father's day) to hold our own memories of our son as he grows. I love the details on the pages, there are these two blue birds, the motherbird and the baby bird (her son) who as the years go by he grows from a wee bird into a proper sized bird. So so cute!!

2. Amazon's delivery experience: Unfortunately in this occasion I thought the experience was appalling. It was delivered by the i-parcel courrier, it arrived one month later (obviously I missed father's day) and not even to my door. I had to go to the National Post Office of my country to collect it myself. I only wonder why the Royal Mail was not used. It is usually much much quicker... I have to say I still don't get it... why use a courrier company if the customer has to go and collect it for themseles in the post office?? while I was waiting for the parcel, I contacted the i-parcel courrier and they were extremely vague about the delivery time... If I had the choice I wouldn't recommend them!

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 3 July 2014
This review is from: Our Story, for My Son (Parent & Child) (Hardcover)
love this item, bought for my cousins baby shower. great for all your memories. wish I had got this for my babies

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful product!, 1 July 2014
This review is from: Our Story, for My Son (Parent & Child) (Hardcover)
Such a gorgeous book! I look forward to filling it in over the next 18 years and will treasure handing it over to my little boy on his 18th birthday.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 14 April 2014
This review is from: Our Story, for My Son (Parent & Child) (Hardcover)
A lovely record book to record special moments in your little guys life. Will make a lovely story and memento to give when he is older

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 25 Mar 2014
Miss Gill "Hannah" (London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Our Story, for My Son (Parent & Child) (Hardcover)
A really lovely book that I cannot wait to fill in for my little boy. I hope once he is old enough to read it he will appreciate it too. It would make a lovely gift for a mum to be.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift, 24 Feb 2014
This review is from: Our Story, for My Son (Parent & Child) (Hardcover)
I brought this lovely keep sake book for my daughter. It's well written and thought out. Very pleased with it. Swift delivery and packaged well. A great gift

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 6 Feb 2014
This review is from: Our Story, for My Son (Parent & Child) (Hardcover)
this book is a beautiful time capsule for my son when he is 18 years. will be writing in it every year.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Our Story, for My Son (Parent & Child)
Our Story, for My Son (Parent & Child) by from you to me (Hardcover - 1 Mar 2012)
15.40