5.0 out of 5 stars A wonderful idea and a great find
I stumbled across this book by accident when I was looking for a gift for my niece for her 16th birthday and had to treat myself and my daughter.

This IS not a baby record book. Customers who want a baby record book need to buy ... well a baby record book!

This book is split down in to sections for each year of your child's life asking the same...
Published 17 months ago by Sue

3.0 out of 5 stars Briefer than expected for first years
Although a lovely book, it unfortunately isn't all I was hoping it would be. Every year has the same few segments to fill in and it will be a lovely gift to my daughter when she is 18 so I will persist with it (hopefully I'll remember to!). However, I was hoping for more of a keepsake book - something which would ask about first word, first tooth, first lost tooth,...
Published 18 months ago by Kim

‹ Previous | 1 2 36 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, 2 April 2014
This review is from: Our Story, for My Daughter (Parent & Child) (Hardcover)
This book is just lovely! Really sweet and the perfect amount of writing/pictures. I can't wait to give it to my daughter when she's older. Lovely style as well beautiful book with a beautiful sentiment.

5.0 out of 5 stars great purchase, 31 Mar 2014
This review is from: Our Story, for My Daughter (Parent & Child) (Hardcover)
I love this book its a great memory for your daughter. doesn't go into loads of detail but generalises over each year up until they are 18. great keepsake, would recommend it

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 26 Mar 2014
This review is from: Our Story, for My Daughter (Parent & Child) (Hardcover)
Great product! Defiantly recommend! I am now able to record everything I need to and even spaces for pictures. Couldn't be happier.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 25 Mar 2014
Miss Gill "Hannah" (London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Our Story, for My Daughter (Parent & Child) (Hardcover)
A really lovely book that I cannot wait to fill in for my little girl. I hope once he is old enough to read it he will appreciate it too. It would make a lovely gift for a mum to be.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for mum, 17 Mar 2014
This review is from: Our Story, for My Daughter (Parent & Child) (Hardcover)
A great idea and a thoughtful gift from mum to daughter! This book is simple and only takes an hour per year to create an amazing memory

5.0 out of 5 stars ...., 14 Feb 2014
This review is from: Our Story, for My Daughter (Parent & Child) (Hardcover)
Love it. Really good memories for ur child. Keep a mini diary throughout the year and fill this in at the end of each year because u may forget some details but its beautiful. So nice to look at and asks appropriate things that anyone would want to know about their childhood. Deco something to give as a gift too.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 6 Feb 2014
This review is from: Our Story, for My Daughter (Parent & Child) (Hardcover)
this book is an amazing gift that my daughter will read when she is 18 years, what a lovely gift to give.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous book, well worth the money (at the discounted price!), 4 Feb 2014
This review is from: Our Story, for My Daughter (Parent & Child) (Hardcover)
My best friend/new mummy cried when I gave her this! Lovely book. Good illustrations and nicely laid out. With new baby it's ideal for it to only require a couple of pages per year.

5.0 out of 5 stars Our Story, for my Daughter, 12 July 2013
This review is from: Our Story, for My Daughter (Parent & Child) (Hardcover)
Gave this book to a young lady at work who was leaving to have a baby girl she loved it and so did I, touching sentiment would buy this , lovely book .

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this, 2 July 2013
This review is from: Our Story, for My Daughter (Parent & Child) (Hardcover)
I really really love this book, it is so well put together and it makes me feel emotional when I fill it out, it's such a good idea I wish my mum had done this for me, I will fill it out every year and I will treasure it until my daughter turns 18 and I shall hand it over to her.

‹ Previous | 1 2 36 | Next ›

Our Story, for My Daughter (Parent & Child)
Our Story, for My Daughter (Parent & Child) by from you to me (Hardcover - 1 Mar 2012)