5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous Book!!!!
Published on 26 Jan 2011 by CDsouza

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the money
Published on 31 Oct 2011 by P. Gough

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous Book!!!!, 26 Jan 2011
This review is from: Papercrafting In No Time (In No Time (Cico Books)) (Paperback)
I am in love with this book. I cannot put it down. I have bought the other book as well, Stylish papercraft, by the same author but this one is my favourite! Like the other book, it covers the spectrum of papercraft and suits any occassion. As I have young children, her chapter dedicated to kids rooms is fabulous though I would not shy displaying some of it elsewhere. Sectioned into the appropriate occasion such as gifts, party time. cards and living spaces, it offers great varierty. As a newcomer to papercraft, this book is inspiring, easy to follow, well laid out with great pictures and not heavy on equipment. Also the results are contemporary and stylish. I have made loads of the projects, my favourite being the papercuts. The paper slippers are a thing of beauty. I recommend this to anyone, particularly newbies who want to experience the range of paper-arts. This one fits the bill entirely!

5.0 out of 5 stars A pretty, colourful and very inspirational book to own...Love it!!, 27 Nov 2011
This book is stunning, I love it and am so glad I bought it. It is a book I continually pick off my book shelf to gain inspiration from.
the front cover initially sold it for me, as I was excited about the products featured.

It has 50 inspirational projects crafted from paper, the photography throughtout this book is beautiful and really gets th juices flowing and makes you want to try the projects.
The book has five chapters as full as the next.
some of the projects to make are: retro mobiles, notebooks, cards, cakestand, and decoupage eggs just to name a few.

each project can be reworked and altered to add into your own work.

It really is one of the best books I have bought on paper crafting in a while so I suggest you hurry and treat yourself.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Book for Papercrafters, 7 May 2012
I had been looking at this book for sometime. I'm interested in all forms of papercraft but my main interest to date has been cardmaking. However, this book has proved to be the perfect link for me to move into crafting many other items with paper and card. The book itself is well laid out with very clear instructions and beautiful photographs. The projects are all relatively straightforward so perfect for any level of experience and skill.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fatastic!, 17 April 2012
This is a brilliant book! Like the others that have said, cant put it down! Neither can I! I use it at work, as im an activities co-ordinator in a care home. Ive made the little bird houses, they were fab for Easter. The patterns and instructions are clear to follow. This book is great value for money- please buy it, you will enjoy it and have fun for youself, the young and the elderly.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 21 May 2011
The book has good projects, easy to do. Making them takes longer than it's detailed but not too much and I am a handy crafter. It's a good way to recycle paper and many of the projects can be use for other purpose, por example, a gift top or tag

4.0 out of 5 stars Papercrafting, 17 April 2011
A lovely book with beautiful things to make, perhaps a little advanced in places. A good variety of things albeit some rather ambitious

4.0 out of 5 stars papercrafting in no time, 1 Dec 2010
An inspiring book for the creative among you. Only problem is finding the time to get creative. The book is beautifully presented and appears to be fairly easy to follow. The sort of book to indulge in on a rainy day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun and quirky, 1 Feb 2014
T. Grey "tanok8" (uk) - See all my reviews
At last a modern papercrafting book. The bright cover appealed to me instantly and the contents do not disappoint. There are some really clever paper sculpture ideas like slippers and flowers and even a bowl. The projects are split into sections, living space, gifts, kids, cards and party time but many of the projects are interchangeable, for example the kids section feature a 3d bird box and pull along sausage dog, both of which would happily live on my fireplace.
There are no difficulty ratings on the projects, I dont think they are needed because they are very well explained with good step by step photos. No special equipment is needed either.
The only negative is the templates, many of them need to be enlarged and I do not have the scanner to do this.....or the inclination. I want a template to be there and ready to go

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the money, 31 Oct 2011
P. Gough (Shropshire, UK) - See all my reviews
From the cover, this book looked really inspiring and I was looking forward to some new and interesting craft projects. There are plenty of projects in this book, but a lot of them require materials that aren't so easy to come by. Also, the pictures of the completed projects look pretty cr*p - you can see wonky edges on paper projects and they just look really amateur. Not very inspirting at all sorry!

Papercrafting In No Time (In No Time (Cico Books))
Papercrafting In No Time (In No Time (Cico Books)) by Clare Youngs (Paperback - 9 Sep 2010)
14.99