5.0 out of 5 stars really helpful easy to use book
i got this book from the library then liked it so much i wanted a copy to keep good old amazon had it. its really easy to use with lovely ideas and pictures
Published on 21 Nov 2010 by s egger

3.0 out of 5 stars good ideas
Good ideas for someone just beginning to sew but a little lacking in inspiration for someone who wants more of a challenge.
Published 20 months ago by Diane, Designer

5.0 out of 5 stars really helpful easy to use book, 21 Nov 2010
This review is from: Quick & Easy Pillows & Cushions (Quick & Easy (Cico Books)) (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant book, 12 Aug 2013
I offered to make some cushions for a charity raffle but wanted to do something a bit different. This book has all sorts of ideas for different cushions and pillows including button closures, tassels, trims, patchwork, piping, loose covers, ties etc etc. I found it really inspiring with lots of good photographs and clear instructions on how to make and sew together. I really recommend this book to anyone who is looking for something different than just a standard cushion.

3.0 out of 5 stars good ideas, 12 April 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars great reference book, 3 Dec 2012
I love this book. It serves me well and gives me great ideas that I can adapt for my projects.

5.0 out of 5 stars I can make fantastic pillows, 18 Aug 2012
D. Phillips (UK) - See all my reviews
This is a great book that easily explains a number of different pillows you can make. I originally borrowed this book from the local library as I wanted to make some nice pillows for my living room but didn't have much of an imagination for design. I think this book is good if you know how to sew a little and have a keen interest in making small soft furnishing projects. I've made 3 or 4 fantastic pillow designs that look brilliant. One that looks particularly great is the double flanged pillow - give it a try.
All in all this is fantastic book that can inspire you to make some wonderful designs that will make you're living room or other dwellings great for a little cost. I loathe paying £15 for a pillow if I can make it myself. Great for present too. After hogging this book for months from the library I decided to buy it. Well worth the money.

3.0 out of 5 stars pilow pillow, 13 Sep 2013
suitable for all skill levels, from the novice crafter to the moreexperienced. If you can sew a straight seam most of these easy projects are a good way to start.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great projects, 9 Jun 2013
This is an easy book to follow. I love most of the projects in the book & can't wait to try them out.

1.0 out of 5 stars Quite dated styles..., 11 Mar 2012
Thought this book would be helpful but sadly if I'd seen it in real life (eg bookshop) I would never have purchased it. The cushions are quite 'old ladyish' in style and do not appeal to me (female aged 30-40).
More importantly, the instructions and diagrams are sadly lacking. Having made quilts I do not consider myself a beginner but this book assumed too much knowledge and did not give the step by step instructions I needed for some things. Shame as some of the cushions are lovely, but I don't think I'd be able to make them without the help of another book to teach me how.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 Sep 2014
lovely book

Quick & Easy Pillows & Cushions (Quick & Easy (Cico Books))
Quick & Easy Pillows & Cushions (Quick & Easy (Cico Books)) by Gail Abbott (Paperback - 12 Aug 2010)
Not in stock; order now and we'll deliver when available